Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Pregnancy test sticks off ebay? Lock Rss

Just wondering if anyone has bought any of the 'pee on the stick' test strips from ebay. the usually come in packs of 10, 20 or 100. Just thought that it might be cheaper using these seeing as I can't help myself and it costs about $5 every time I test!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Hi gemmagirl,
I bought an ovulation microscope of trademe (pretty much the same as ebay i think) it cost me $35 and its reusable so thats the only money you have to spend on that matter plus it tells you when you are comming up to ovulation (good if you are trying for a girl or wanting optimum trying chances) instead of just giving you a positive right on the day.
As far as iv heard they work really well (iv havnt had mine for long and iv had health problems so mine hasnt had a chance to work yet:)).
Hope this helps a bit:)
From Amber:)

Amber, DS Bailey 09/03/04 & DS Astin 04/07/07

Hi
I have bought both the ovulation and pregnancy tests on ebay. The pregnancy ones definately work, but are not as sensitive as they claim. For me it registered about 3 weeks after conception. My sister had the same experience. I did not get to test the ovulation tests. My sister did and found them a bit dodgy.

Sign in to follow this topic