Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Fortel Brand Pregnancy Test ???? Lock Rss

Hello,

Just need some advice on how reliable the Fortel Brand really are....

I used this brand with my last pregnancy and got a REALLY REALLY FAINT 2ND LINE twice... then used the CONFIRM Brand and got a faint but darker 2nd line - anyway turned out I was pregnant and when I did the test I was only 4 and a bit weeks.. Unfortunately I mc, but that's another story...

Anyway what I want to know is - if you are not pregnant and you test can you still JUST see where the second line should be??? I hope that makes sense!!!

I have just tested using the Fortel Brand - Only cos I have a headcold and I want to take LEMSIP tablets and you are not to take them if you are pregnant..

I can see a 2nd line, but it is as if to say "that is where the second line should be" I hope you understand what I am trying to say.....IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO FAINT THAT MY MUM COULD PROBERLY NOT SEE IT - she wears glasses all the time!!!

Anyway what do you girls reckon ???????

Hubby hasn't seen it yet - so will let you know if he can see it or not!!!

Clare xxxxxxxxx smile

Also I have only just had my miscarriage 4 weeks ago on Monday - could HCG levels still be in my system???

Clare xxxx

Hubby just seen it and he reckons there is a line there but JUST...

Sign in to follow this topic