Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC #5 very excited Lock Rss

Hi there,

Just had to let someone know that hubby and i are going to start trying to conceive bub no 5.. i am so excited, i havnt really told anyone we know because i am tired of being knocked about having so many kids. We have four under 5, i love it and wouldnt change it for the world... i hope it happens quickly...

Good luck everyone TTC....

Ceri

Ceri mother of 4

Hi Ceri,
Dont worry about everyone knocking you for having so many kids theyr just jelous! i know i am!smile lol you are so lucky!!! we have been TTC#2 for 10 months so #5 seems so far away!!!
Congrats on the decision to start TTC#5:)

Good luck with the TTC:)

From Amber:)

Amber, DS Bailey 09/03/04 & DS Astin 04/07/07

Hi Ceri

Congrats on ttc #5 how exciting for you!

I am pregnant with my third child at the moment and hubby has put his foot down and said no more. He is one of three himself and worries about all the financial stuff with having more children. I just think if we had more we would manage somehow, I just think of a busy family full of life and lots of love not the financial side.

I say good on you for having another baby, if I had my way I would wait a couple more years and have two more but hubby and I have talked about tubal ligation after this one as he is dead set on no more kids boo hoo!

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Sign in to follow this topic