Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Introductions Please !! Lock Rss

Hi To Everyone TTC !!!

I just thought I'd start this post as there is so many of us now and i sometimes get so confused as to who everyone is so i thought this would be a good place to introduce yourself and write a bit about your life !

Here I'll go first !!

My name is Sarah, I am 25, i have a little boy called Declan who is nearly 18 months old !! My husband and i are TTC # 2 and are about to start month 4 ! We lived down near Wilson's Prom which is at the bottom of Victoria !

Anyone else want a go ?

Luv Sarah

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

Il go:)

My name is Amber, i am 23, and i have a 2 and a bit year old son called Bailey:) Hubby and i are now in 10th month of TTC:( but we will get there:)
We live in Tauranga New Zealand:)

From Amber:)

Next person please...

Amber, DS Bailey 09/03/04 & DS Astin 04/07/07

Hi, I think I've decided to be a glutton for punsihment. I have a 3 month old daughter and hubby have I have decided that we would like 2 very close together if possible so I am TTC #2 already!, well this is the first month (now the two week wait!!).
Hi Everyone,

My name is Elle, I'm 30 and I have an 18 month old son named Kai. We live in western Sydney.

My Husband and I have been TTC #2 since December so hopefully this month is the month!!! I'm in the TWW period now....

AF due on the 11 June...

Baby dust to all!!

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

Hi everyone,
My name is Rachel i'm 28 and TTC#3, I am blessed to have two boys, Darien 8 and Lucas 2 and a half, we have only just aggred to start TTC, My hubby wasnt to keen at first,with live in sa,
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!

rachel,sa mum of darien 8, lucas 2

Hi,
My name is Bronwyn, Í'm 30 (almost 31). I have a son Kole 3.5 and hubby and I have been ttc number 2 since january. We live in Blenheim, New Zealand.

Bronwyn, NZ, 3Yr son, 4mth Son

Hi All

My name is Char (Charmain) I'm 33yrs. Hubby is 43, We have 4 beautiful girls Mikayla 7yrs, Erin 6yrs, Georgina 4yrs and Haylie 17months. Have had 4 confirmed MC and 1 not confirmed. I want a large family, hubby just wants a boy (you know the footy thing)
I only have a 5% chance of carrying a boy to term. 3 MC's were boys. (so the doc says).
We live in country WA.

And I hate it the way people and family look at us and down grade us as we want a big family. I'm aussie, hubby is aussie but has part italian in him. his father is italian and his mother aussie. His father is the true pigheaded italian.(Says we shouldn't have more.should have stopped at 2 and hates me because I cannot produce boy.)
I also feel sorry for the people who are TTC and can't. I have a BF who has been trying to for 7yrs now, she did and had him at 23wks only for him to survive 5 mins. She has been trying again for nearly 2 years now.

I want an all girls state netball team LOL. Or for those of you who follow footy. an all girls Carlton team. my hubby is Carlton fan and I think girls can play better then them.

Sorry for witch session and long winded post
Cheers
Sign in to follow this topic