Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

conceiving after ceasarian Lock Rss

does anybody know how long your supposed to wait to conceive again after a ceasarian? doctor recommends 12 months but i dont want to wait that long, has anyone conceived sooner? i had my ceasarian 3 months ago, pretty sure ive healed good, i feel great.

nsw

Think this is one for your OB. I know that it takes a while for ALL the layers of skin and tissue to heal so that they don't split open with a growing belly.

Hi

My doctor told me 6 months is long enough to ensure you are healed properly. The hospital told me twelve. I was pregnant again by the time my oldest was nearly 8 months old and I had no problems whatsoever.

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Hi lr
A lady in my mothers group had her little girl in July 2004 and her next one in October 2005, so only 15 months between them, giving her only 6 months between birth and conception. Her hubby is an anaethisist (sp?) and knows a bit about birth etc and she is fine. Oh, and she had them both by c/s also, of course!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Sign in to follow this topic