Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Trying to conceive a girl?? Lock Rss

OK-this information isnt actually factual...intirely but I got it off a web site!
For those of u wanting a girl ur cervical mucous needs to be 'ALKALINE'. Which apparently accomadates female sperm much better!
In order to do this u need to eat foods which are high in Magnesium-such are REALLY HEALTHY STUFF!
And drink loads of calcium to absorb the Magnesium!

Magnesium enriched foods include Beetroot, Rice, Bran Cereals, Eggs, Noodles..hmm they have here VANILLA WAFERS! lol!
and so on!
You can do your own research if u like!
But if anyone is willing to try this out or has already done so Let me know if it worked! LOL!
-Just a bit of light hearted fun. I hope I didnt offend anyone!!

GOODLUCK TO ALL!
TOODLES XX

2 more sleeps

Hi,
We have been looking into this sort of thing which is actually the Dr Shettles theory. It is very interesting:) and is apparently 75% accurate. Its Alkaline favours a boy and acidic favours a girl so if you want a girl then woman should NOT have an orgasm as orgasms produce alkaline and vise versa if you want a boy. Missionary position shallow pentration for a girl and doggy style deep penetration for a boy. Men should keep their good warm for a girl preferably by having a hot shower just before sex and a luke warm shower for a boy. And it also apparently helps with concieving boys if you take robitusson 15 mins before sex as it makes all the mucous runnier therefore easier to get up and heartier which favours boys as they are already faster and their only downfall is not being hearty enough to last as long as girls which robitusson will help with.
Anyway i hope this helps, just look up Dr shettles if you wanna find out more about it as anything is worth a try:)

Good luck:)

From Amber:)

Amber, DS Bailey 09/03/04 & DS Astin 04/07/07

Well that just about sums up what I always like to eat, no wonder i have a girl! So if I want a boy that means I ahve to cut all that out? sad
Bugger it, I'll love whatever I get when it happens!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

Sign in to follow this topic