Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Trying to Concieve Humour Lock Rss

Hi Everyone. I found this while searching the web on twoweekwait.com. I thought it was very funny and thought I would share it. Its a bit long but worth it.

*the big O no longer refers to orgasm, but instead ovulation.

*you show everyone who will look at your bbt charts.

* every twinge is a potential sign, ovulation pain or perhaps inplanation.

*it no longer strikes you as the least but odd to checkout at the chemist with both HPT'S and tampons.

*you schedule your social events around your ovulation day.

*if your OPK comes up +, you cancel all social engagements that night so you can BD and lie with your legs elevated and butt up in the air afterwards.

*you talk using mysterious acromymns that only you tcc buddies understand. ttc, BD, bbt, bfp, 2ww.

*your morning motto is "don't talk to me till I've taken my temp"

* You take your temp more than once a day (committed TTCer)

* you put off buying autumn/winter clothes because you hope they won't fit by the time the weater gets cooler.

* you doctor says, "Now take these home and inject the needle into your stomach every day" and you don't even flinch.

*you spend more on OPK's, Hpt's and fertility suppliments than on clothes.

*the thought of nausea makes your heart skip a beat.

*you make a mental note of what day your cycle is at before you say "ok" to a drink.

*you get sick but make sure you can take the medicine incase you are preg....and would rather stay sick if you can't take the medicine.

*you finally look forward to mornings! Another oportunity to record your temp.

*you refer (and think) of your husband, not as his real name, but as DH in real life.

*you suffer silently from Infertility Vision (IV)- defined as the ability to see pink lines that nobody else can see. It's a very common condition among us TTCer's during the days leading up to the offical test day. Research is still being done but at present there is no cure for it!!!!!!!

I really liked the last one. I hope you enjoyed.

OMG Collette so true!!! LOL It definatly gave me a laugh. smile
(ps What does bbt stand for?)
Gotta love the SOBW! LOL (Sick Of Bloody Waiting..for any other ladies on here! I decided that sounded more true then 2ww! hehe LOL)
LOL - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I really enjoyed reading that Collette - it is sooooo true!!!

For me the one that is especially true - is the medicine one - cos that happened to me last week - I SUFFERED with my headcold cos I didn't want to take cold and flu tablets JUST incase I am pregnant...

LOL!!!!

Clare xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx smile

Sign in to follow this topic