Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

False ferning if left to long??? Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
Well im still trying to find answers for my random ferning and i think i found the ultimate question that i want answered so here goes - If i leave my microscope sitting for alot longer than suggested (as it takes so long for the sample to dry in this weather!) and i really get no result if i dont leave it for longer??? I get pebbles most of the time no matter how long i leave it for but then every now and then i get ferning (unmistakable ferning!) so is this false ferning or does the duration make no difference to the result???????

Please help me as this is driving me nutts!!!!! lol

From Amber:)

Amber, DS Bailey 09/03/04 & DS Astin 04/07/07

It's driving me nuts also! This morning i did the saliva test before i even got out of bed... left the test for 10 min then came back and noticed some ferning (i am day 10 into cycle). So i wiped it off and did another sample... came back in 10min and then pebbles!!!! (not a fern in sight!) Go figure! At this rate hubby and I will be BD every night throughout this cycle!!!??!!

Sign in to follow this topic