Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC # 2 THIS MONTH Rss

Hi all, is there anyone else out there TTC around this time... I am at the moment and looking forward to bub number 2....
Cheers Em

Mum to Jai and Chase!

Hi,

Yep we are going for number 3 here. I think half the fun is in the trying wink

Taneisha 15/12/01, Tariq 29/05/03, Malik 25/08/05

Yep, we are also trying for our 2nd.
Trying for almost 6months.

Nothing yet though

Just wish i knew which day i was ovulating!

Fingers crossed though.

Best of luck to the rest of you too! smile

Would love to hear from you all, and know how things are going!

Kylie ~ DS 7yrs, DD 4th Oct 05, DD 18th Sept 06

Hi everyone,

My partner and i have just decided to start trying for baby no 2. I am so excited about it. He actually came to me the other night and said " i want a baby soon, like in the next 6 months" i just laughed at him and said i have to be pregnant for 9 months remember. Men are so clueless sometimes. I think i might find it hard to get pregnant again though. My cycle is so unpredictable. It has alway been all over the place.

Any tips anyone??

Thanks

Larnie

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hi, we're also trying for number 2 at the moment .. fingers crossed. As for knowing when you ovulate, I just posted another reply in "trying to conceive" which says:

I just wanted to mention for those of you that have irregular periods and want to know when you ovulate, discharge is the next best indicator (gross I know, but its true). When the discharge resembles raw egg whites, this means you will be ovulating in around 24 hours. Also, with the ovulation tests ... I got a heap off of Ebay from Fertility Naturopath, I got 10 Ovulation strips and 12 Pregnancy tests for $16 (inc post) which saves ALOT of money as you can pay $12 just for 2, so just go to ebay and search for 'ovulation tests', They're also high sensitivity ones which means they can pick it up much earlier than others on the market.

Hope this helps & good luck everyone!
JaidasMum24

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

are any of you ladies pregnant yet???

hows the baby making going????

what are you doing (if anything) to detect ovulation???

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi Chelby....YES I finally am pregnant...8 1/2 weeks at the moment, still got a long way to go.....
Hopefully there will be some other good news with the other ladies very soon...best of luck with it all!!!

Cheers Em.

Mum to Jai and Chase!

Hi Ladies, just wondering if any of you have a good idea on early pregnancy symptoms? as I didn't have anything when pregnant with Jaida. For about the last week I've head reeeeally tender breasts which has started to ease in the last day, I've also had very light brownish discharge (sorry for that information, lol) for the past few days with slight abdominal pain like before a period ... but it's not due for another week yet, and usually the browny only lasts for 1 day ... not 3. I've also been having slight nausea in the afternoons. Could I be pregnant??? As I'm guessing if I were, this would be around the time of implantation.

Any ideas?
JaidasMum24

(By the way ... Congratulations Em!! Great news)

congratulations EM what great news...
i havent sucseeded yet.

Jaidasmum24 its sounds like uts possible you are preggas but if i were you i'd go to visit your gp. as it could aslo be early miscarrage.
your best to be cheked by your gp.
good luck

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi there JaidasMum24...

I have also been experiencing the same symptoms, only difference is i haven't had any discharge at all.

But my Boobs have been so sore... over a week now. It's been almost unbearable to wear a bra. In less then a week i should find out for sure if i am or not.

But i have got'n my hopes up so many times...it's such a disappointment when i get my period again.

But hey...i have my fingers crossed for you ! !

Best of luck !

Kylie

Kylie ~ DS 7yrs, DD 4th Oct 05, DD 18th Sept 06

Hi ladies, thanx for the replies chelby and kylie. Well, looks like i'm not ... or like chelby said I had an early miscarriage as I now have quite heavy bleeding with my period not due for another week sad
and the sore boobs has completely disappeared.
Ahh well, maybe next month!

Good luck to everyone else,
JaidasMum24

hi there we are trying for baby no 3, first time has been unsusesful maby this time, we are hoping for a girl,good luck

Sign in to follow this topic