Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Planning for next time round Rss

hey all,
I have a 6 month little boy which I totally admire, and I can't keep my eyes off him..his sooo precious..anyway hoping to fall pregnant soon I have heard there are ways to conceive a girl or boy...Does anyone have tips or have heard of ways you can conceive a girl?

Donna, VIC, BabyBoy Jorde

helllo,

To put it sought of simple, If you want a boy, bd once at ovulation. If you want a girl, bd regulary leading up to ovulation, but you must stop 3 days before ovulation.

Male sperm swim faster and thrive in cervical mucous at the time of ovulation but only have a short life span. So if you bd around the time you get that slimy mucous ( when you ovulate ) you will probably get a boy.

Female sperm swim slower and prefer the pre - ovulation mucous, they also live much longer. ( about 3 - 5 days ) So if you bd from the time your Af finishes up until 3 days before ovulation you should get a girl. All the male sperm should have died by the time the egg is released. I you try for months and don't concieve, try bding up until 2 days before ovulation.

Good luck.

Emeilia 24.06.04, Holly 13.12.05 #3 due 21.11.07

I am very interested in this topic but i would like to know what bd stands for?
Sign in to follow this topic