Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Another Baby? Rss

i can fully see what all of you are saying.....i am not even sure that i am pregs yet with my second but i know i want a third....if i do decide to have my third i will be very proud of myself, my pregnancy with my first was pretty lousy.......but i have a beautiful daughter to show for 9 months of hell......

syd, daughter april 03, son Nov 05

i have definately felt the same way that you do right now. i guess thats why i have 4 kids 5 and under smile.

i say, if you want to - go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have children aged 5, 3 1/2, 2 and 7 wks old and my house has never run so smoothly as it has since i had my 4th baby. you will cope- you wont know any different once you have another child smile

good luck smile

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

I am so confused ATM???????????? I want another baby but I have my hands full with the 2 I already have, also I just keep thinking about the sleep less nights. I really love babies and I would not regret having a child but just dont know how I would cope with 3. I suppose its a decision that only I can make if i want another baby or not.

~

My daughter just turned 1 but when she was about 6 months i felt the exact same way as you. I think you should wait because you might just be mourning your previous pregnancy. There is always time, listen to your intuition, thats always right!

Kristy preg/ 7 yr old/1 year old

Sign in to follow this topic