Huggies Forum

Any superstitions or old wives tales on conceiving? Rss

Just wondering wether or not anybody knows of old superstitions or old wives tales or remedies on falling pregnant ?

I know it sounds a little weird but I thought that they would be worth a try as we are trying to conceive number two but no luck as yet. sad

I am starting to get down about it and thought I would give something else a go. You never know it might work even if it just stops me stressing about it. I fell really easy with my first and knew that it would proberly take me longer with the second but I suppose I thought I would have been pregnant by now.

Heard stuff like sleeping with a particular gem under your pillow, etc but can't think of which one it was. :~

If anybody can help that would be great. You never know and it could be fun. tongue

hey there

my nan always says, that if u plant parsley in the garden u will fall pregnant!!! hehe i dunno bout it though!! i dont like parsley!!!!!!

how long have u been trying to fall pregnant for??

get gardnening!! grin
Ta Jodi,

I will try that as we are in a new house and need some plants! Love parsley.

Been trying for about 3-4 months and it only took a couple of weeks to fall with Jordan.

By the way I used to live in Darwin and recently moved. Still nice and hot up there?

Ta mate
Hi there,

I have heard that Rose Quartz helps fertility.

I had not heard about parsley before, but since hubby just planted some the other day, I hope it works!!!! smile

Linda - mum to Riley 13.04.04 (#2 Due 29.12.05)

Sign in to follow this topic