Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

ttc in May Lock Rss

Just wondered if anyone else are planning to start ttc in coming months. We are going to start in May this will be #3 as with two boys it would be a nice change to have a girl this time around but just a baby would be great.
hi i have 1 girl 3.2yrs and 1 boy almost 7 months i feel the need for another baby although my son has just statred sleeping through the night and i love my sleep when i can get it. I dont know if i should have another baby. Hubby said he is happy with 2 but if I want another one he would consider it cause he doesnt want to deny me another child if i really want one. How old are your boys. How will u feel if u get another (hopefully u wont) I would like another little girl- if i was to conceive now cause I dont think I could handle having to boys so close together.

~

hi we are ttc we have just started at the beginning of feb. we fell so easily with our first (only took the first month of trying), he is now 11 months old and i really thought i was pregnant again. but i have done an early test and it was negative. i hope it doesnt take too long cos we would love a new baby for christmas.

good luck to both of you in ttc.

Debbie, VIC, Brad 2, Josh 3 Mth

My eldest boy is 6years and my youngest is 15 months.If this one turns out to be a boy thats fine with me as long as it's healthy. I just want a baby boy or girl.It would just be nice to have a little girl- "mummys little girl" but hay!. My youngest only started sleeping through about 6 months ago so I know all about that much needed sleep. He still sometimes wakes up but my dear husband usually gets up to him. (I work till 12:30 at night).It would be tough having to boys so close together but you seem to always get through it. It would proberly mean that they will be close.I would love to have heaps of kids if only someone else would pay for them or win the lotto.
Hi all,

My husband and I are ttc and are really hoping that we fall in April....my husband has his heart set on another Jan baby. All 3 of us are in Jan and he thinks that if we have baby #2 in any other month then it would feel left out. I don't think he realises that it doesn't always go to plan.

Anyway good luck to all who are trying. Hope to hear some good news soon.

Trudie

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

My partner and I are currently discussing TTC number 2 within the next few weeks...
We are aware its going to take a bit longer to conceive this time as I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome...

Good luck ttc anyhow smile

Lauren
xxxxxx

*~*Mummy to Miss Melanie (2) *~*

good luck every one TTC please post here as soon as u receive your good news.

~

Hi,
I am also going to start ttc in May. Hoping to have a baby in the early months of the year as most of my family are round August and onwards. I was only just PG but unfortunately had a miscarriage that baby was due in October. That one wasn't planned, so it would be nice to be able to plan this one.
Good luck to you all.
Synni

mum of three girls (99,02,06)

Great to hear your reply,
sorry to hear your bad news hope alls well this time around, i'm in the same vote as my family are July, October, November and December

Keep us all posted on how you all are going
Good Luck!!!
Have fun trying!!
Hi all,

Has no-one had any luck conceiving #2. Well this is our month.....fingers crossed everyone. Really hoping that we have some good news next month.

Best of luck to all.

Trud

Hi every one we are in may now just wondering who has started TTC and who has already conceived.

~

Hi all,

My husband and I really wanted to conceive in April so that we could have another Jan baby. Well that was not to be. After I had Robert I had a few complications and now have a tilted cervix, so they tell me it will be a little harder to conceive this time around. After hearing that news, I will accept a baby in any month. Oh well on the positive we will have lots of fun trying.

Let us know if you have some good news.

Trudie xx

Sign in to follow this topic