Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. how do you know if you are ready for a babby?

how do you know if you are ready for a babby? Rss

hello i am thinking about haveing a babby. i have been on the pill for 10 years and its normal for me to not get a period as i keep taking the pill .but i havent, had a period for over 3 weeks. i dont feel thats i am pregnant. just a bit confused as i when off the pill to get my period but still no luck. could any one give me advise? much appreciation to you all for helping me out.
hello heavenlyangel well i think iam not muck help as i only took the pill for 6 months when i was 16 so that was over 21 year ago i would imagine that it dose take a couple months for your feltilty rate to come back to top forum did you say that you have been on the pill for 10 years well if i was you i would wait 6 months and see what happens and if you have no luck in getting pg go to your gp they usely tell you to wait 12 month if you have no luck then go to the dr to seek avice well good luck hon for your ttc xxxx pjo

beauitful surromum found searching for donor embry

Hi! I had a baby 6 months ago, after 18months of trying. I haven't gone back on the pill yet, as I feel that it took so long for me because I was on the pill for so long before however I spoke to my doctor and he said there is no connection. Also friends of mine have fallen pregnant within a month of trying, and another the first time - lucky devil. I think it all depends on your individual body makeup and lifestyle. I was always a stress head and I think once I thought ok I'm not going to worry about this anymore, and saw this really cute powder blue 2 seater convertible peugot, I fell pregnant smile Now I'm really dying for number 2 but want to have one full year with my gorgeous little boy who I really want to wake up for a cuddle!!!!
Hi everyone..... congrats to those mums and dads that are expecting....

I have a small problem...... my husband has agreed to number two, we have talked about names, equipment ect, however he has said he doesn't want to get up at 3am ect to tend to bub..... he was great with number one (she is 3yrs)...
I'm not sure what to do and i think he is sick and tired of me talking baby stuff......
I was on the pill and had an implonn in my arm.... he was fine with me going off everything, so he is fine about me falling preg.... just now i'm not sure what to do........ what if he doesn't help with number 2....

Thanks for your help
Melissa

WA Sasha 6/1/04

Sign in to follow this topic