Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Has anybody used an Ovulation Predictor Kit when TTC?

Has anybody used an Ovulation Predictor Kit when TTC? Rss

Hi ladies

Just wondering whether anybody has used an Ovulation Predictor Kit when TTC. Did it work? Did you find it useful? Which one did you use? Are all the kits basically the same?

I would be interested to hear your experience.

Cheers
M2G

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

hi m2g
i have a 17 month old daughter and when hub and i were trying for her we woul use the ovulation sticks. we wouldnt do it 'it' until we got a positive, then we would do it for the next 3 or so days ...
anyway we were trying for about 9 months and nothing, then we gave up and got focused on other things when i ealised my period was late and wouldnt u know it i ws preg??!!!( 11months later)

then last month i thought i would start using the sticks just to suss out my schedule as we wanted to try for another one and we only had sex couple of times and it was all Before i got the positive (2 days before was the last time) and u wouldnt believe it, i fell preg 1ST TIME WOO HOO!!!!! i am only 5 weeks but very excitd,shocked and praying all works out!!

hope this helps

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

Hi there,
I know you posted this a little while ago now but in case your still wondering i used one t fall pregnant with my second son. i think that i fall pregnant very easily anyway(first mohth trying with both kids) but it worked!
I used the fortel ones - you can get them from the supermarket
good luck
kath

Kathryn - Zack-4, Toby-2 & Molly 1

Hi, We to have been usuing one (The Fortel) to try and fall at the advice of my Gyno. But so far we have had no luck getting a reading. Blood tests each month for the last 3 months have revealed that I have ovulated all three months but I just can't get these to work for me. As far as falling the gyno has ordered us to have sex every second night all month and I am on medication to assist ovulation but three months on no readings on the OV test despite the fact that I have indeed ovualted each month and no baby yet. Good luck to everyone with your baby plans.
Sign in to follow this topic