Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Is anyone expecting in June 2004? Lock Rss

Hey everyone,
I am expecting my first baby on 21/06/2004 and would love to hear from other mothers with young babies or that are expecting a baby, especially in June smile
Please feel free to email me at [email protected]
I will try to reply to all emails!
Look forward to hearing from you!!! grin

Mum 2 a little monster Boy! 02/07/04

Butaflie_dreamer,

I am expecting my second child in July 2004. Would love to chat and share stories about pregnancy and motherhood. My first daughter is 12 1/2 months old and there will be a 19 month age between my daughter and her sibling "baby bean".

Hope to hear from you.
Michelle
Hey Michelle,
I'd love to chat, feel free to email me at [email protected]
What day in July are you expecting?
Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
Write back soon!
-Tina smile

Mum 2 a little monster Boy! 02/07/04

Hi Tina,

I am expecting somewhere between 21st - 30th July 2004.

I sure am going to find out the sex! I can't wait 9 months. My gut instinct or mother's intuition tells me this baby is going to be a boy (which will make my husband very happy). But wont know till we find out in about 9 - 10 weeks for sure. Are you going to find out?

If I get a spare minute I'll try to drop you a line.

Also If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Michelle
Hi Butaflie_dreamer,

I'm expecting my second child in June 2004. My due date is June 5th. I'm excited about the new baby but nervous as well. I wasn't nervous at all last time but this time I'm worried how my son will cope and also how I will ever manage to spend as much time with the new baby as I did with my son. Both my pregnancies have been through IVF so pretty well planned so I was absolutely shocked to find out how nervous I am! I'm sure it will be fine, but with my little boy I could spend hours just watching him and learning every inch of him, this time I don't think I will have the same time to do this. Good luck with everything, you must be a couple of weeks off your main ultrasound. Are you finding out the sex? I'm having a surprise!
Hi,
im expectin bubby no 2 on may the 8th, i already have a son Cody who was born november 2000, but gotta say i love june as a birthday month (lol im biased my b'day is june 25th hehe) anyway have fun bein preg it seems 4eva till u get to meet ur bubby but really its not that long. smile

Nikki 24,Cody november 2000,preg n due may 8th

hi, i am expecting my first baby in july (approx. 14th)
i would love to hear from you.

email me at [email protected]

Mummy to Malachi - 24 July 2004

Hello all,

Just wanted to jump in and say I am 20 weeks pregnant now and have found out that I am infact having a boy due July 30!!!

My instincts appear to have been right!

Michelle
I knew with all 8 of my pregnancies. Burping is the dead giveaway that I'm pregnant, without a fail, every single time, if I start burping around the time I'm due - then I'm knocked up. However this may not be a good thing considering, I'm yet to hold a living breathing bubba in my arms. Maybe the time I DON'T know I'm knocked up and then later find out I am will deliver me a viable pregnancy, who knows, I don't anymore.
https://calendardiy.com/
Sign in to follow this topic