Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

i do want one Lock Rss

i would love another baby but in my first pregnancy everything went well till he was born i was making too much milk for my son and i was leeking everywhere i was sore and hated it.the doc said i had enough milk for 4 babys does anyone know if there is anything you can take to slow down the milk supply?

SA mum with baby jacob 20th sep 04

Post deleted by administrator.
i have heard that cabbage leaves help reduce milk supply ... i used them in my early days of breastfeeding as my tits were so full and big and sore ... they definitely relieved some of the pain for me ... sorry i cant be of more help!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi Antionette,

I had the complete opposite milk problems. I dont believe my milk ever "came in" as I never had that massive sore boob problem about 3 days after birth. I technically fed 12 + times a day because I used to have to express after every feed to try to increase my supply but expressing on electric or manual breast pump for 1hour would only give me 10mls. It would take 1 1/2hours to feed the baby and then she would still be screaming. Oh the memories.

I guess too much or too little is a problem but I think I'd rather have too much than too little cause then at least I would know that the bub was actually getting something.

Bec. Mum to Jade (June 03) and Makai (July 06)

my mum had that same problem. she produced alot of milk and it caused her alot of pain as my little brother wasnt feeding as much as she was producing. i'm worried that i will have the same issue as her. i bought a breast pump just in case.
Sign in to follow this topic