Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

BABY KICKING Lock Rss

hi all,

I am 19 weeks pregnant with my first. I am 19 years old and very curious. How do I know if what I am feeling is my kicking? I think it is but want to make sure. So what did or does it feel like when your baby kicked or kicks? Please help a teen mum to be smile

Cheers

Ebony

I would describe the early kicks as bubbles in your tummy, sometimes my baby has kicked and I think it is my stomach gurgling but when it carries on I realise it is baby. As you feel the baby more and more you will know the feeling and as the weeks get by they will be stronger. Hope that helped?

Nikki, Brissie, mum of 3,

Early on it felt like a little butterfly flittering around inside. Occassionally it would be like the feeling you get when you lose your tummy on a roler coaster. Later it can be like a sledge hammer!!! LOL
Hi Girls,
I'm 27 weeks pregnant! I first felt the baby kick at about 11 weeks and at that time it was like somebody else mentioned - a twitch in the leg. Now it feels much stronger and I can see my tummy move or jump. I am fascinated that I can watch my tummy. Ebony as time goes on have a look and see if you can see it. The kicks are strange like twitches. If you don't really feel anything much or can't see it yet don't worry too much. At your stage there is still a fair bit of amniotic fluid between you and baby. I am also now aware of baby's active timetable (he has his sleep & active pattern) which makes it fun to know when he's going to be kicking around.
Best wishes,
Michelle

mum to be, SA, 30-10-05

Sign in to follow this topic