Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Girls Rss

Hello

Does anyone have any tips for conceiving a baby girl?

I have read about trying 3 to 4 days before ovulation but just wanted to know if anyone had any tips/stories!

thanks heaps

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

I wouldn't have a clue! I had a boy first then a girl...just luck of the draw I guess! My son was born at the beginning of Sept and my daughter and the end!
I have heard something about your man has to wear loose underwear or tight underwear to conceive a girl...sorry not sure which! I have also heard that temperature has something to do with it! I hope someone can give you better help than me!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi

I have heard you have to eats lots of rice for a boy & lots of pasta for a girl.(Don;t know how that works) I have a boy & a Girl & mine was luck of the draw as well. There is a book you can buy not sure what it is called but just go to your local bookshop.
Good Luck

Bec
Hi Melis,

My first born was a girl... luck of the draw for me too. 14 weeks pregnant with my 2nd, but don't know the sex yet...

There is a web site with lots of great info at

www.fertilityfriend.com

It tells you the sort of stuff you are enquiring about.

Hope this helps you,

Michelle smile
Hiya Melis, our 1st born was a girl now 11mths old and our 2nd ( kiani ) due May 6th is also a girl. For starters stay right away from when you are ovulating and secondly your partner/hubby needs to be slightly warm/hot temp wise as having the testy's cool/cold creates boys as does trying near to ovulation time, so i have been told by a big childrens hospital in Brisbane. Not sure how true it is but thats what we did and we got girls, also ask your Dr about a special diet as it is a proven fact if you eat a special diet it can decide the sex of you next baby. Hope this helps you a little, good luck and let us know how you get on. smile

Caitlin 19mths, Kiani 4mths.

thanks everyone for your replies I will let you know how we go

thanks again

melissa

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

So how did you go?
I'm trying to do the same thing so very curious.
Cheers, Belinda
Sign in to follow this topic