Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

kamson

sleeping on bak

i am 27wks pregnant and i got told if you sleep on ur bak it cuts the air off to the baby is it t...

1 reply

Apparently you shouldn't sleep on your back from about 16 weeks onwards! If you are on your back too long it affects the oxygen supp...

emi's_mum

What pregnancy symptoms did u have..

Hi All.. Just wondering what pregnancy symptoms did u have before & when AF was due for mums or ...

1 reply

my symptoms were/are when i am pregnant before finding out, are, feeling like i am coming down with a flu and blocked nose, i don't ...

kamson

leaking breats

hi i am 27wks preggers and just wondering if it is normal to already have leaking breasts going ...

2 replies

Hi kamson! I don't think it's anything to worry about either! I started leaking when I was about 29 weeks. It was a bit embarrassi...

Sasm

How do you jon without being pregnant ?

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to get my friend to join this website so she can chat to everyone and w...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
rapecka

sure you want a baby?

some humour for the day... FOLLOW THESE 14 SIMPLE TESTS BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO HAVE CHILDREN... ...

2 replies

Thanks for that! That was the funniest thing I've read in ages, it'll keep me giggling for a while yet.

Sasm

When is your AF due (number 2) ?

Hi i just started a new post about when everyones AF is due and for some reason it wont let peopl...

2 replies

Hey, My AF was due on the 10th and it showed up exactly on time.. Better luck for this month i guess! Fingers crossed for everyone ...

Sasm

When is your AF due ?

Hi All TTC !! Just thought id start a new topic !! My AF is due on the 25th of June (11 days to ...

Miah'sMum

I'm New

Hello, My name is Bec and i'm new to this site so i thought i would introduce myself. I am from...

1 reply

also, would anyone be able to give me some advice???? i have a 26 day cycle and my last period started 6th june, would anyone know ...

Sasm

Introductions Please !!

Hi To Everyone TTC !!! I just thought I'd start this post as there is so many of us now and i so...

6 replies

Hi All My name is Char (Charmain) I'm 33yrs. Hubby is 43, We have 4 beautiful girls Mikayla 7yrs, Erin 6yrs, Georgina 4yrs and Hay...

Buffynut

Missing mucus

Hi gals, I've been TTC #2 for the last 4 mths. This month I havnt had the "egg-white" mucus mid...

1 reply

Hi Narelle, I find that i only have the mucus every second month and the pain on only one side, i think it just depends on your cy...

caxa

TTC for 2 years now . . .

Hi to all you lovely ladies!! I've got a friend who's been TTC for 2years now. She's 25, has pol...

1 reply

Your friend is more than welcome to join here, she will make friends and talk to other ladys TTC as well. please do tell her to join...

Scorpiomum

What is ferning?

Hi just asking a silly question! what is ferning?

1 reply

Ferning is the pattern that appears on the ovulation microscope when you are in your fertile period of your cycle. Some women on thi...

Miah'sMum

c section

Hi I ahd an emergency c section when i had my daughter(almost 3 years ago) sometimes my scar gets...

3 replies

Hi Miah'sMum I had an emergency c section in Oct 03 for my first baby and am pregnant with my third and throughout this and my last...

mumof6

2WW symptoms

Hi all just wondering if anyone has experienced pregnancy symptoms from early as from ovulation i...

2 replies

well l had a very faint line 2 days before my AF was due, it was so faint that l thought my eyes where playing tricks but about a we...

Bays mum

Pain in pelvic area???

Hi, Over the past few days i have been getting a sharp throbbing pain on my pelvic area, it start...

1 reply

Hi Amber, Yes i do get the pain, although mine is a sharp stabbing pain. I am not sure what it is although i would love to find out...

Love My Munchkins

Very Faint Line

Hi Girls, I did a pregnancy test this morning and there was a VERY faint line in the positive bo...

2 replies

Some of the tests only show a faint line. I used 3 different tests this time and 2 were faint and one strong. I'd say you're pregnan...

Bays mum

FOLLICULINUM SAFE???

I was wondering if anyone has used Folliculinum homeopathic tablets to help with fertility proble...

saza

FIRST TIME MOTHERS

Hi Every one I am due on August 27th 2006 with my fisrt child, i am so excitied but so scaried a...

3 replies

hi sarah, sorry haven't spoke in a while i waz sick big time had to b in hospital,got that bloody gastro but being preggers can't t...

AmbersMummy

Can someone help??

I had a m/c in march, my second since oct 2005, and after a d and c i bled for 21 days but the do...

Scorpiomum

Flutters

I am in the TWW and i have felt some weird sensations just above my pelvic bone. Has anyone ever ...

2 replies

I've had the flutters and the sore boobs and sad to say that this isn't a great indication of pregnancy. If you are preg then you wo...

Amber-87

Anyone planning now?

Hey if there's anyone planning to get pregnant now it'd be great to share our stories with each o...

8 replies

Hi Everyone, Sorry to hear about your teeth , claire, expensive! everything just costs so much now. And amber you have a good tri...

JO31

clomid question

Hi We have started ttc # 2 and have been unsuccessful so far. I understand that these things tak...

3 replies

Hi Jo I understand your frustration. We have just found out we are pregnant with #2 after 20 months of fertitlity treatment and tr...

Julijana

ttc#3 whats the recipe for a girl

Hi Everyone, I just joined today and after reading all you stories, I’m just wondering does anyo...

2 replies

Hi I am the opposite, I have two girls and really wanted a little boy to complete my family as hubby does not want any more childre...

Polly12

Changing Cycles

Has anyone TTC had their cycles change? I strictly ov on day 18 and get AF on day 30. This month...

1 reply

This has happened to me too! My cycle was guarenteed to be 28 days give or take a day with no ov. cramping. Now that I am ttc AF has...

Bays mum

how long is ovulation meant to go for???

How long does the whole ovulation process last from start (the first signs of little ferns on the...

2 replies

I know that the microscope thingy shows ferning up to 2-3 days before ovulation but it isn't supposed to show full on ferning until ...

Polly12

Sick of Disapointment????

Ive just got AF again after 8 months of trying - month after month of disapointment. There is so ...

3 replies

Hi Polly12 Hubby and I have been TTC#2 for just over 12 months, and know the disappointment only too well. We had a miscarriage in ...

Bays mum

False ferning if left to long???

Hi everyone, Well im still trying to find answers for my random ferning and i think i found the u...

1 reply

It's driving me nuts also! This morning i did the saliva test before i even got out of bed... left the test for 10 min then came bac...

Collette06

Trying to Concieve Humour

Hi Everyone. I found this while searching the web on twoweekwait.com. I thought it was very funny...

2 replies

LOL - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I really enjoyed reading that Collette - it is sooooo true!!! For me the one that is especially true ...

Kim H

Info on egg/sperm donor conception

If anyone is interested in finding out more about donor conception SBS Insight have a program nex...

1 reply

Hi Kim, I just missed the sbs show i am in the position of being lucky to have 2 babies thru ivf, i have just been told i need a hys...

Joel_2005

Trying to conceive a girl??

OK-this information isnt actually factual...intirely but I got it off a web site! For those of u ...

2 replies

Well that just about sums up what I always like to eat, no wonder i have a girl! So if I want a boy that means I ahve to cut all tha...

Bays mum

Getting pregnant with no period?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has gotten pregnant or knows of som...

1 reply

Hi Amber You can ovulate and not have a period and vice versa is what my Gyno told me. They don't always go together in some women...

mummy_mia

Ferning

I used my Maybe Baby ovulation microscope this morning and it had ferning even though it is only ...

1 reply

Hi Mia, YES!!! this has been happening to me for the past few weeks!!! mine has been randomly ferning on and off and yesterday it wa...

mummy_mia

TTC in June

Thought I would start this thread as I will be TTC#2 from next week (even though I am supposed to...

2 replies

Hi Ladies, Me too! This is only going to be our 2nd month of TTC again after a MC earlier this year. My lovely AF is here too, like ...

Scorpiomum

umm a little insight please..

I have 30-34 day cycle and i o'ed this week some time i think, and since 7 last night i have had ...

2 replies

I get this ache/pain when i am ovulating. It is like a dull ache and can get uncomfortable if i take a deep breath... but it is a go...

PetaB

TTC #1

Hi I am new to this site and thought I would start a new forum as the others are quite big. I st...

4 replies

it took me a year and a half after coming off the pill long time ebony

Poon

Forbidden Pregnancy?

Despite all the sh*t my husband and I are going through right now, i've been bugging him for anot...

4 replies

Hi Poon I just wanted to say that perhaps it might be best if you looked at getting things with hubby back on track before trying f...

lr

conceiving after ceasarian

does anybody know how long your supposed to wait to conceive again after a ceasarian? doctor reco...

3 replies

Hi lr A lady in my mothers group had her little girl in July 2004 and her next one in October 2005, so only 15 months between them, ...

Maxi Taxi

Pregnancy after not ovulating

Hi I'm new to this site and I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced not ovulating and then ...

1 reply

Hi Megan We tried unsuccessfully to conceive #1 (now Jack) for 12 months, before having a Gyno perform many tests/procedures and th...

what does all this mean??

ttw af ob tww edd bfp thanks

3 replies

Hi Leonie Hope this helps, hopefully I am right and someone either corrects me or agrees with me! ttw/tww - I think ttw is mistype...

gemhaypatdel

TTC #5 very excited

Hi there, Just had to let someone know that hubby and i are going to start trying to conceive bu...

2 replies

Hi Ceri Congrats on ttc #5 how exciting for you! I am pregnant with my third child at the moment and hubby has put his foot down a...