Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

gemhaypatdel

TTC #5 very excited

Hi there, Just had to let someone know that hubby and i are going to start trying to conceive bu...

2 replies

Hi Ceri Congrats on ttc #5 how exciting for you! I am pregnant with my third child at the moment and hubby has put his foot down a...

Gemmagirl

Pregnancy test sticks off ebay?

Just wondering if anyone has bought any of the 'pee on the stick' test strips from ebay. the usua...

2 replies

Hi I have bought both the ovulation and pregnancy tests on ebay. The pregnancy ones definately work, but are not as sensitive as the...

stina81

Has anyone got pregnant when they were late taking b/c pill?

Hi Guys, I am stressing a wee bit as my husband and i had sex lastnite and I was late talking my ...

4 replies

before i got prego i toke the pill for about a month and went off of it i didnt tak the pill for 2 years go prego the year before ha...

Please help....I think my timing has been all wrong!

I was wondering if anyone could help me. We have been trying for a couple of months and I am cur...

6 replies

COLKATH, My husband and i tryed for 9mths bfore i fell pregnate have u consultated your doctor or a obbie my periods were way out of...

Love My Munchkins

A very embarrassing question!

Hi Guys, This is pretty embarrassing and I should really know when & how often to do it as I alr...

1 reply

Hi Kristy, They say that every 2nd day for a month is a pretty sure fire thing although it didnt work for me because both me and hub...

MummytoWill&Ollie.

Fortel Brand Pregnancy Test ????

Hello, Just need some advice on how reliable the Fortel Brand really are.... I used this brand ...

1 reply

Also I have only just had my miscarriage 4 weeks ago on Monday - could HCG levels still be in my system??? Clare xxxx Hubby just s...

Bays mum

No sore boobs?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is anyone out there that did not get the sore boobs thing a...

1 reply

Amber, When I feel pregnant with my son - that is the only sign I got that I was pregnant - I couldn't even bear having a bra on an...

renee270101

Sister trying to conceive

Hi everyone My sister and her husband have been trying to conceive for almost 12 months now with ...

1 reply

Hi Renee, I think she will probably find that the first thing the doctor will want to do is establish that she is ovulating by doi...

janellejori

TTC in May

Hey guys I thought i'd start a thread for all of us trying in may. The other TTC threads are gett...

3 replies

Hi All, well I'm technically due for AF today and so far not here!! I couldn't help myself though, I got one of those early test kit...

SteffyD

Hopefully not TMI but 'touchy' subject in the bedroom...

Hi, haven't found out for sure if I'm PG yet, but i experienced cramping around when may have b...

1 reply

Hi SteffyD, im not really sure what it may be, but do you think maybe ovulation pains? I have had them, and it is actually quite pai...

Sasm

Am i pregnant ?

Hi Everyone !! I just want to ask everyones opinion on this, on mon i had AF pain and PMT, AF wa...

2 replies

Hi Sara, I agree with what Jenni has said, it could have been implantation pain, is your AF always on time or can it...

Mimmy

ATT CFAGAN

HEY DO I KNOW YOU AT ALL MY PARTNERS LAST NAME IS FAGAN? XXX

1 reply

I have just replied to you in "your pregnancy" topic. What is your partners name? Hubby is called John.. Clare xxxxxxxx

Polly12

Ovulation Test Strips

I have some tests i bought of trade me and i have used them by following the instructions and dip...

1 reply

Hi, I have never used the ones that you are talking about but did you know that you actually have to do the test within three hour...

SteffyD

HCG Levels (may be of interest in regard to testing)

The following table is a guide to what beta HCG levels can be during pregnancy,from 'birth.com.au...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
LiddleOnes

Could This Be Implantation Bleeding?

Ok, I could really do with some insight from you ladies, although I'm sure I'll find out in a few...

3 replies

Hi Soph, I went for the blood test yesterday. The HPT wouldn't work because my pee is way too diluted, to the extent that it is ac...

Billings

Hi my name is Danielle and i have a two year old little girl. I have been trying to have another ...

2 replies

Hi I've just finished reading a book called Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it is similar to the Billings method but uses your temp...

baby girl_05

differance in age

my d/f would love to start ttc bab number 2. We have a d/d who is almost 6 months. I just want to...

2 replies

i have two kids brady is 3 1/2yrs and tori is 4 months. the gab has its adventages and disadventages. braydens toilet trained and mo...

Kim H

Egg donor wanted

As this subject has had an introduction by Sarah, I will tell a little of my story as I am search...

1 reply

Where do you live? What is involved? I am 19 and have just had a baby girl. Eggs are fine as far as I know Ebony ps email me at...

what did you all start to feel first........

Hi, I am TTC and i an currently in the two week waiting period. I know every pregancy is differ...

4 replies

Hi colkath, I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 7 weeks. But about 1-2 weeks before I did find out I had the most painful ...

Sasm

Pee in the fridge ?

LOL, what a funny way to start a new topic !! Um this is gunna sound really weird but i need ev...

1 reply

Hi Sarah, i have also read this on the pack. I think as long as you use it no loonger than 24 hours, it should be ok, and shouldnt a...

Charli Girl

Getting #1 ready for #2

Hi ladies, My DH and myself have decided to TTC#2 and I really want to be organised with my DD-14...

2 replies

Hi Brea, We are TTC#2 also (have been for almost 10 months!) when we decided to TTC we didnt want our son to be using anything babyi...

sarah2874

Egg Donation

I just wanted to know if any one has gone through egg donation. I am seriously considering it. I ...

2 replies

Hi Sarah I'm currently looking for an egg donor so can give you some advice. I don't consider myself an expert but can give you th...

Sasm

Fertility Monitor ?

Hi Everyone !! I am currently using the saliva ovulation test to know when im ovulating but i ne...

Pregnancy and Belly Bar

Hi Everyone, Just a quick question, I'm ttc#3 and have had my belly bar in for about 7 months ...

2 replies

Hi all, I wasn't planning on taking mine out at all - i had it in for about 7 months or so but being just the curved bar & my belly...

Jacqui2

gender selection

Hi i am a mum of two boys the youngest of them being four mths old. We are not planning on having...

2 replies

I dont want this to sound rude or anything but bare with me! As far as i've read (hubby & i were trying for a boy due to 5 nieces) ...

Polly12

Great Forum

I dont know about you other ladies "wanting to be mums" but i find this forum great. I often log ...

lollypop

Deciding about number two!

Has anyone ever been undecided about having another baby? I cant seem to choose which side of th...

2 replies

Hello All, I am very similar - although baby #1 hasn't even arrived yet - a couple weeks yet! I have wondered about whether hubby ...

Nixi

When are you too old for a baby?

I was just wondering what peoples opinions on this are. I am 38 and had a baby 4 months ago, I w...

5 replies

I reckon good on you for wanting #2, it's all good. As long as you're up for it! It's good that you want #1 to have a brother or s...

Polly12

Trying not to Try!

Hi ladies, im about to face month 8 of trying! and ive had heaps and heaps of advice that i shoul...

3 replies

Hi there, I went through that whole trying thing as well & nothing happened, after about 7 1/2 years my partner & i decided we woul...

ovulation

hi I had an eptopic pregnancy in febuary its been two and half months now.I lost the right side a...

1 reply

Hi Joanne, Just thought id let you know that one of my good friends has just been through this and has been told by her doctor tha...

Safe diet and exersize (workout) whilst trying to concieve?

Hi, Ive been a bit down cos after baby 1 i put on weight and i just keep putting it on! Im now t...

2 replies

Okay - won't be much help with exercise side of things (don't do much of that myself at this point), but can back up the previous po...

janellejori

faint lines

A friend of mine has just done a test this morning using fortel dip sensitive test and got a very...

2 replies

Hiya I'm not familiar with this particular product as I don't think we have it in NZ, but with most tests that test for the pregnan...

mummy_mia

Just started the TWW

Have finished ovulating and now just waiting... feeling more positive this month... fingers crossed!

1 reply

Hi, Good Luck with the TWW! I too am waiting but its heaps more complicated for me cos my cylcles are heywire even on clomid! Im n...

janellejori

Vitex

I am very irregular and The last AF i had was in nov 04. Then i got preg by an absolute fluke in...

1 reply

What is Vitex and where did you get it from? Is it pills? Do you need a doc to prescribe it? thanks for sharing.

e2000

Going mad!

Hi ladies- I'd appreciate some advice because I am going nuts here. My period was due on Saturday...

2 replies

Hi im totally in the same boat as you and got my period after 8 months of bitter dissapointment. It doesn't matter what others say, ...

janey

how long?

hi just wondering how long you think you should allow your body after having baby no 1, before fa...

1 reply

Hi Janey, I think the World Health Organisation actually recommends you wait 2 or three years, and most doctors recommend at least o...

taniawood

Choosing the sex of your baby

Hi, I am the mum of 2 boys, ages 2 1/2 and 15months. I have always wanted my children close toget...

5 replies

i want to have a son as i already have a 4.5 yearold daughter, i searched practically every gender selection web site there is and i...

Bays mum

Chinese birth chart

Has anyone used the chinese birth chart to get a certain gender? and if so did you get what it pr...

3 replies

There are two chart styles i've come across, one where you have to change conception month and mothers age to luna years. This one s...

Bays mum

Ovulation microscope ferning?

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone could tell me a little bit more about my ovulation microsc...

1 reply

According to the instructions you should only get the ferning pattern when you are nearing or are in fact ovulating. It also mention...

Sandra H

Egg donor desperately wanted !!!! Lock

Hi, My name is Sandra and this is my story. I was born with a hole in my heart and had my first...

5 replies

I hope this turns into a dream come true for you Sarah... I have always wanted to donate my eggs but I haven't finished having my ow...