Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

How long does it take????

This may sound like a really silly question but i was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes ...

1 reply

Hi I don't know the definite answers to your questions since I'm no doctor but as no one else has given you an answer I'll try. As...

El

what symptoms have you had

Hi, Well i just wanted to start a topic about what symptoms ladys have had. At the mopment im tt...

1 reply

Hey Emma, my AF is due on the 10th of may also! I have had a really swollen bloated belly every night, and also going to the loo lot...

mummy_mia

weighty issue

I have seen mention on a few threads about women being told to lose weight in order to increase t...

3 replies

DH & I are ttc #2 and I have just read a book called "Getting Pregnant". There is a whole section on weight issues and conceiving. ...

How long till period came back?

Hi, I'm just wondering about how long it has taken people to get their periods back after stoppi...

1 reply

Hi gizmo, I stopped the pill in mid january. My first period not on the pill came 9 days passed the '28' day mark...so it came on ...

j-j

Robitussin

Now, I've heard that taking robitussin when trying to get pregnant helps. anyone tried this, and...

1 reply

Hi j-j, You can use any brand of cough syrup as long as it says "EXPECTORANT" on it. This helps by making all the liquids in your b...

Am I going crazy???

I am feeling like I might be pregnant, really sore boobs (to quote the other half more spongy), s...

3 replies

Hello If you really think ur pregnant then maybe u should see the doctor and get a blood test done? My friend thought she was preg...

e2000

Full of questions!

Hi all- I am only in my first month of ttc #2. My first baby (who's now 2 1/2) was unplanned, so...

3 replies

Hi, I went on the pill when I was 16 and sort of went on and off a few times because it caused migraines etc. Anyway when I come off...

Bays mum

trying for girl using ovulation microscope

Has anyone had much luck trying for a girl while using an ov. microscope? because i know that it ...

1 reply

Hi Amber, Its sarah again ! We are also trying for a girl with the microscope too ! From what i know we should be 'trying' in the ...

mummy_mia

Is this right???

Is it true that you may not ovulate every month but can still get AF??? Does this mean my TTC#2 h...

1 reply

To Mia, Yes im sorry to tell you that this is true ! The one problami found with using the disposable ovulation kits is that you g...

kyze

cycles???

i dont understand fully about a cycle, i know a lil bit just would like some info for when i want...

1 reply

Hi kyze, Cycles are around 28 days and you ovulate around day 14-15 (you ususally ovulate for about 3-4 days) you can get pregnant ...

mummy_mia

Mouthy Mum!

My mum has been going on and on to hubby and I about when we are going to be pregnant with baby n...

3 replies

And best luck in falling pregas with no. 2!!

mummy_mia

Need ovulation kit advice

We have been TTC#2 since January and today I got AF early (sooo not fair!). So, now I want to go ...

3 replies

Do you ladies have certain days of your cycle when you test eg day 12 till say 16? or just when you think you are fertile?

clarebear83

are tests ever wrong?

Usually my cycle is around 38 days (give or take a bit) and my lmp was on the 13th of March (acc...

5 replies

my dr told me that they can be worng but if you've done 2 and the are both the same then its definate. congrats

Bays mum

getting pregnant with no period?

Has anyone fallen pregnant when they wernt having periods (but do ovulate though)? I just want to...

1 reply

i dont know how you can ovulate without a period but i am very irregualr and the that period i had was in nov 04 and i got pregnant ...

mummy_mia

how early were your v.first symptoms?

Hubby and I are TTC#2 and I have 5 days to go until the wait is over to see if we have been succe...

2 replies

I've been wondering about that too- I keep thinking I may be getting the odd symptom bt it's hard to know if my mind is playing tric...

Am I pregnant?

Hi Girls, I feel a bit silly asking this but the last time I was pregnant was over 3 yrs ago so...

3 replies

hello heather, my son is 11wks and i can remeber probably till i was 8 wks i was really horny i found out at 6 wks but stopped havi...

Bays mum

pregnancy symptoms?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if youv had these symptoms in early pregnan...

1 reply

Hey there Yeap i had both of these symtoms and i still have the acne. Never had any problems with acne only when im pregnant. Hope ...

clarebear83

dating scan confusion

I had a dating scan on friday and the technician says i am 5 weeks and 5 days (which is fine acco...

1 reply

opps meant to post this in the "your pregnancy" forum but my computer stuffed up and for some reason went to wrong forum...........s...

Polly12

Fitness & TTC

What fitness are you ladies doing while ttc? I had been cycling, swimming and power walking and t...

1 reply

Post deleted by administrator.

Scorpiomum

AF...... a bit confused (may be TMI)

Hi ladies! As some of you know i am TTC #3 and i am confused. Question 1. Can u still get AF wh...

1 reply

Im no expert by any means however ive heard of quite a few women who get AF when preggy - so it takes them months to even realise an...

Sasm

Day 1 of cycle ???

Hi, Just a general question for you guys ! I got AF on tuesday night (at about 10.30pm) but it...

1 reply

Hi Sarah, I recently went to Natural Fertility for lessons on BBT and ovulation etc which by the way was fantastic. the lady said da...

mum2squish

Need Help re: When to have baby no. 2

Hi everyone! Just looking for some advice, stories etc. Hubby and I have one little boy who is ...

1 reply

hi mum2squish if i had my time over again i would have tried when DD was 1sh but DS was an early supprise and DD was only 15 months...

stina81

Oh man could i be having pregnancy number 4!!!!

Hi guys, I was late taking the mini pill about a week ago and my husband and i used the unreliabl...

3 replies

i have now had some bleeding but a/f wasn't suppossed to come this week! But the bleeding is alot lighter than my usual period and i...

good_bub

YAY finally

Hey all just letting u all know after 5 lomg months we finally are pregnant.... Im 5 weeks friday...

1 reply

Congratulations Shelly!

carleey

Pregnancy after Implanon removal

Hi, I had my Implanon removed 2 weeks ago and was wondering if anybody has, or knows of anybody w...

2 replies

Hi Carleey, I've had my implant removed just recently, i unfortunately got AF this morning so now we are on to our 3rd month of tr...

anitaluvsbabies

Having babies close together

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum if none of you recognise my name. I am expecting my first bu...

1 reply

my babies are 10.5 months apart, and i am lucky that i don't bleed for long after i give birth, so i am straight back in the saddle!...

SarahnGordon

Due December

I though i would start a new topic for all those due in or around December. I got great news toda...

1 reply

Hi Sarah, CONGRATULATIONS !!!! if you have a look in the pregnancy section and under 'what month is your baby due ?' you will find...

~bec~

How do you love two?

My hubby and i have a wonderful son, who we love to bits... We are thinking about trying for anot...

4 replies

You could never love your first one any less you just make more love for the second. even the love you have for your first will incr...

Bays mum

Depo provera worries

Hi I went off the depo provera injection 8 months ago and got my period right on time for the nex...

3 replies

i was on depo provera before both of my kids and with DD it took over 12 mths but we wern't trying to seriously. i had one injection...

The perfect age gap?

Hi, Just wanting some opinions or experiences on age gaps between your children that you have fo...

2 replies

My DD was 2yrs 3mths when DS came along. she was very independent. could get in and out of the car/pram. feed her self, wash herself...

tp030254

when to test

i have had irregular periods all my life, my problem is that i never know when to do a preg test....

1 reply

What is the longest your cycle has been? It is almost 2 months since your last period so if this is abnormal than I would definately...

SarahnGordon

AF was due yesterday!!!

Well AF was due yesterday and didnt come, i am so nervous, its all i can think about!!! i am goin...

2 replies

Hi SarahnGordon, I didn't have any symptoms at all. Both times as well. I am currently just over 8 weeks pregnant with #2. Only ...

message for lickasparkle

Hi, just wondering if you could pop in & let us know how you are going. I read the horrible comm...

1 reply

i second that!! good on you tanya! lickasparkle if you ever want to chat, my email is kazdoll@hotmail.com

firefoxy

How similar/different were your pregnancies?

I am planning on TTC for no. 2 towards the end of the yr, but am really scared because I had a ho...

4 replies

Hi firefoxy, I have had four children naturally.Number one was a great pregnancy no sickness and easy labour she did come at 36 wee...

Collette06

Success or not, what brand, ovulation kits

My lovely hubby just bought me an ovulation kit. I am wondering how many of you have had a succe...

1 reply

Hi Collette, I just posted you a reply in the "TTC No.3 Yah" post as I used the "Fortel Brand" ovulation kit and I fell pregnant fr...

Kathryn8

AF arrived, not my month!

Hi All Well i took a HPT test couple of days ago and it was negative, but it still thought maybe...

3 replies

Hi Kathryn, Have you had any luck yet falling pregnant with your 2nd? We ended up getting some luck in February and I'm now due wi...

emmawilson1

Wanting another baby

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if they have wanted another baby straight after ...

3 replies

Emma, I have a little girl who is 10 weeks old and she is my fourth. I have a 4.5 girl, 3.5 boy, 1.5 boy and delta 10 weeks and yep...

Sperm meets Egg Plan...

Hi girls For those of us TTC, i thought this was a good read... It answers questions regarding...

1 reply

Hi mum2jack, Wow! thats a very enlightening! and very interesting read and i will give it a go. Thanks for the great referal:)

Bays mum

ovulation tests

hi there i was wondering if anyone in NZ could suggest a good inexspensive ovulation test as i we...

2 replies

Hi Bays Mum Have you tried your local supermarket. In Australia you can get them from coles, bilo and woolies. They range up to abo...

Polly12

Babies Everywhere

Does anyone else who is TTC feel that everywhere you look there is preggy glowing women, or mums ...

2 replies

Hi there i have just posted a message similar to yours as my DH and i have been trying for 7 months with no luck after having the De...