Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

PeppaPig

I have FREE STUFF!!!

Hi I have a huge pile of stuff after going through my DD bedroom & I thought I would like to put...

3 replies

Hi Nikki As per your response you said to reply to your email address. I did that but have not heard from you at all so I'm assumin...

fiona75

Early Home Pregnancy Testing

Has anybody used those pregnancy tests that are able to detect a pregnancy a week before your per...

1 reply

i used the first response brand, i used it 7 days after we had sex which was week 3 of my cycle, the line was only very faint, but...

tia.k.

STILLL TTC WITH NO LUCK

Hi I found this forum and thought I would join as some of us are in the same boat, My partner and...

2 replies

Hi Tia, I hope you fall pregnant really soon - 20 months is a long time! I have just gone off the pill 2weeks ago and all I keep th...

Cenie

Whats a good age to have another???

Hi my name is Selena, I have a gorgeous baby boy named Edan, he is 9months old and such a little ...

3 replies

Hello. I have a little 8 month old boy and my husband and I have just decided to go again. I am aware that most people would tell u...

nanidelle

TTC #2 - any success so far?

Hi ladies, Just thought I'd start this post for all of us TTC #2 and all the others that might n...

3 replies

We have been TTC#2 for the past 20 mths with no luck hope it will happen this year. *hope you have better luck than me*

cj2

TTC and the Two Week Wait!!

OK girls, there is a lot of us TTC, and playing the waitiing game. So to make that horrible TTW g...

2 replies

OH MAN glad to know I'm not the only one... I've just been reading some of these and you guys are great! Currently TTC #2. Hard to ...

When do periods return after stopping pill?!?!?!

Hi!! I have just come off the pill to TTC #2. First day of last period was January 17. I was du...

1 reply

i fell pregnant within two weeks of stopping the pill. if i remember corrently you should normally get another period within a coupl...

AprilsMum

IUD Warning

HI, I was just wanting to warn any women about having an IUD put in. My sister in law had one pu...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
bduck23

Do we try for #3?

I have been discussing with hubby about having another baby. I have 2 gorgeous girls 2 & 1. I wo...

1 reply

Hi bduck23 I'm afraid I don't have any informed advice for you as we have only one and won't be trying for #2 till later on this y...

Going to start TTC around July

Hi, I have planned that I want to start TTC #2 around July dependable on a number of factors. W...

1 reply

We are planning to start TTC#2 around July also. My little girl will be 14 months old at this time. We would start trying earlier,...

aimee's_mummy

How Close

Hi, I have a 13 month old daughter and my husband and I want another baby but we don't know how c...

2 replies

Hi Lucy, My daughter is 14 months and alot of people have been giving me unwarranted advice, i will gladly share it with you - here...

jess&bub

Thank you poems

I am looking for a nice poem to thank everyone at my baby shower for their gifts. I am finding it...

1 reply

Hi Jess Here are a couple i think are nice. I'm really glad that you could come And help surprise my mother sit down, relax, enjo...

jess&bub

Baby shower games!

Hey everyone! I am having a baby shower held for me in a couple of weeks and we are stuck on wha...

2 replies

Thank for those ill add them to my list!

NewBee

HELP Advice needed ~!!!

Hey, I need some advice from all you mums out there, its time, i want to be a mum i want to con...

2 replies

Shannon that must be so hard for you. Lucky for me my partner and I were both ready for kids at the same time. Just sit down and t...

Meek

Light Period after IVF Natural Thaw cycle....

We're trying for baby #2 on IVF, my daughter Harmony was concieved after our first Stim Cycle and...

1 reply

Hi Meek, My son Lachlan was conceived after a stimulated cycle and I am now pregnant with Baby #2. We started cycling for #2 in Ma...

*renee*

what do you think?

hi i am currently on day 31 of a 28 day cycle, and have been getting BFN of the home pregnancy t...

2 replies

with my first, i thought my period started, but it was gone the next day, so yes i was pregnant, the best bet is to see yourdr, good...

Foonchy

Mater Hospital - Crows Nest

Hi All Is anyone having their baby at the Mater Hospital? Or has anyone ever been there?

**pink~elephants**

Clomid

just wonderinmg if ne body else has used this medication before to get their ovaries stimulated? ...

1 reply

apart from trying to get pregnant that is. the one thing me and my hubby are trying to do for the last year

Justine S

Fertility problems

Hi there Friends of ours had tried unsuccessfully for a couple of years to have a baby naturally...

1 reply

Hi there best thing is to be honest with them. You don't know how they're feeling unless you've been in the situation, so if you ne...

Mummy 2 Two

Obst in Rockhampton

Hi I was just wondering if anyone out there has seen a obstertrician in Rockhampton. I have been ...

1 reply

Hi! I'm a local CQ mum too! I went to Dr.Khoo for my first bub so I know exactly what you mean. He has absolutely no bedside mann...

Haemophilia B

I have mild haemophilia B. Around 12% clotting factor. This affects 1 in 4 pregnancies with a d...

good_bub

Faint positive line

well i did a test yesterday (it was a test that u can do 5-7 days before due for periods) anyhow....

3 replies

Hi!!! I did the same sort of test 8 times and every time the line was really really faint. Well I waited and now Im 3 months pregn...

Loz

Baby gender and the baby shower

Hi there, My husband and i are wanting to find out the gender of the baby cause we want to be pr...

2 replies

hey Loz you could go about it like the previous person who replied said to ... do you think your friends would buy you gender speifi...

nanidelle

Tips on what to buy?

Hi, I was wondering if any of you ladies had moments since your pregnancies where you thought, "...

3 replies

I wish i had bought more nappy wipes u cant have enough but just remember 2 buy the aloe/sensetive ones incase ur bub is allergic. I...

mermaidsx3

ovulation day???

Just wondering if others know which day in their cycle they ovulate on? I have no idea but all th...

4 replies

Hi Sara, My 3rd was a result of not doing research properly and not realising that day1 is the first day of bleeding. I thought it w...

Finding out 2nd babies sex?

Hi, I'm just intrigued to know how many people with 2 or more found out the sex the 2nd time rou...

4 replies

Hi Kel, I always bought gender neutral jumpsuits and waited until I knew what to buy when they were older. I left it to family and f...

fiona75

Uterine Prolapse and Pregnacy

I am 30 years old and have 2 beautiful children. Last June I had an operation for a prolapsed ute...

1 reply

Hi Fiona, Any operation is scary, but an op like that would be more so especially if you wanted more kids. I can't help, but I have ...

Ashleesmum

Fertility Websites

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good website to me for charting your cycle ...

1 reply

Hi Kristy I was looking in the 'Becoming a Parent' section of Huggies and they recommend this site : www.fertilityfriend.com. Che...

Ashleesmum

Faint Positive pregnancy test

Hi Hubby and I have just returned home from holidays and the last two weeks I have been feeling...

4 replies

They say that even if it is faint it is more accureate than if you have a negative result you still could be pregnant! So, in Englis...

ladyluck

adoption

I am looking to adopt can anyone help me with adioption? dep8234@hotmail.com

1 reply

i have a friend who is considering adoption also. she spoke to her lawyer who is researching it for her. if you don't want to do it ...

good_bub

Firtility chart

i just found a good firtility chart and it has like when u most firtile and what days who most li...

mars73

VBAC's...anyone had one or planning one

Hi there We had an emergency c/section with our first and hubby and I have agreed that we would ...

1 reply

Great to hear you are considering a VBAC!! Have you considered a Hombirth. I assume the local service is able to provide birth care...

girlymum

Do I want #4 HELP!!!!!!

Hi all, My husband and I have three daugthers. In the last four years my body has been through ...

1 reply

xx [Edited on 21/05/2008]

clarebear83

Decided to TTC my #2

I have decided to TTC because i realised i want to have another baby when Brodie is around 2-2.5 ...

2 replies

Hi, I'm so excited for you and your decision. I would love to be pregnant again now or trying but my bub is only 4 months and we'r...

clarebear83

Confused

Ok, i am very confused about my cycle at the moment. I had my baby december 04 and my periods be...

2 replies

Hi Clare Does sound like you may be pregnant, it's strange that your period has gone haywire after being fairly regular. Hurry and ...

*renee*

TTC # 2 YAY

hi everyone, me and my partner have decided now is time to start trying for our 2nd little piec...

1 reply

Hi Renee It's exciting, I know. We're TTC # 1, no joy so far, but it sure is fun trying! Good luck! Lisaeve

cj2

Ovulation Tests

Has anyone used Ovulation Testing kits from the chemist? I've only tried them the last few days,...

1 reply

I haven't used them but a friend of mine did after TTC unsuccessfully for 6 months. She only used it for one cycle and fell pregnan...

Kelbre

Pregnancy after ceaser.......

Hi, I have two darling children, a 2yr old girl delivered vaginally and a 7mth old boy delivered ...

3 replies

I think it must depend on your specific hospital/doctor etc, as I have a friend who's 2nd c-section was within 12mths of the first a...

good_bub

Can i be???

Hi well at the moment im trying to concieve #2 only have been trying for the last 3 weeks... but ...

1 reply

Hi Shelley, I have known a few friends that have still got a period (very light) and then found out they are pregnant even though t...

When to have #2

Hi all, was just after peoples thoughts and experiences with how far apart they had their childre...

2 replies

hi there, there is 19 months between my first 2, i fell pregnant when charlotte was 10 months, and for me it was the perfect age gap...