Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

tracie

think im preg Lock

im late and we have been told that you can fall preg using the pull out method is this true ?

1 reply

If it was the right time of the month and he has strong swimmers anything is possible. He doesn't have to come for you to fall preg...

Tummy upset with bowel movements Lock

I have had a bad tummy for approx. two weeks now. Sometimes it feels like gastro and then other ...

1 reply

that is pretty much my very first symptom of pregnancy with all my babies and also a snuffly nose like i'm getting a head cold!!

Home Pregnancy Tests - how reliable are they Lock

AF is 5 days late, my first month off of pill - TTC #1. I usually have very noticible symptoms 3-...

4 replies

I don't rely too much on tests or blood tests until approximately 6 weeks after conception. I have done the home tests and got nega...

Sasm

Pregnancy after implanon Lock

Hi everyone ! I was wondering if any of you out there have used the contraceptive implant and go...

1 reply

hi there, i had the implanon in for about a year, it wasnt my choice to have it in it was my mums, she just didnt want me getting p...

tankdgirl

What did you buy? Lock

Question for all. What was the one thing you have brought for your baby and now couldnt live wit...

1 reply

I ahve a few things probally very coomon things though not sure LOL The first thing is the plastic contianers which has 3 sections ...

Extending Family With New Partner- What To Do About The Ex?? Lock

Hi there everyone, This is my first time in the forum so i hope i do a good job. I split with my...

2 replies

Hi Heather, I'm not in your situation but thought I would reply anyway! If you don't mind me asking, who initiated the break up? If ...

Donna82

Is It ok to have a bath when you are really close to your due date Lock

hi there, i have just joined not long a go. i have been told by many people that its not a good ...

3 replies

I had hot baths sometimes twice a day and really close to the date was more the relaxing with hot water and bubble bath was fantasti...

Naomi88

*Lonely* Lock

Hi everyone. Im 17 & 20 weeks pregnant. I just want to talk to other mums to be as I get lonely a...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Rach/Ody

Could I be Pregnant? Lock

I was just wondering we have been trying to conceive the last month, but I just had a light perio...

2 replies

I done one before I got my periods it came up negative and when I got my periods I knew then I wasnt preggers, I did also use a didg...

moan

fertility treatment Lock

We fell pregnant 2 cycles of modified treatment at a clinic in Brisbane and now have a 11 month o...

1 reply

Hi I can't speak from personal experience. But I am an IVF baby. My mother had multiple miscarriages and alot of trouble concieving....

emmajay

young, unexpected mother Lock

What a feeling, to find out I am pregnant, very unexpectantly... I'm 23 and in my heart of hearts...

11 replies

Hi Emmajay. I was an unexpecting mother too. I was very unexpecting because of medical reasons and thought it would never be a poss...

Hayley J

Have you had Success from using an ovulation kit? Lock

Hi, I was just wondering how successful these ovulation kits really are? Has anyone out there go...

2 replies

hi hayley if you get this please click on tia.k (ttc#2with no luck) I need your advice thanks.

Chelby

how many of you have fallen preggas while breastfeeding??? Lock

i am wondering statistically what the chances of falling pregnant are while breastfeeding and al...

4 replies

I fell pregnant when my daughter was around 11/12 weeks old, my milk started trying up when she was 14 weeks but I didnt find out I ...

m22

Preparing for # 2 Lock

Hi All, Just a general question for you. We are thinking of # 2 & want to be pregnant by hopefull...

1 reply

Our no.1 was 2 when no.2 came along and she went straight into a single bed with one of those detachable safety rails at 20 months. ...

brodie'smum

Babies close in age Lock

I am planning my second baby. My son is 8 Months Old. I'm a little worried as to whether I can co...

3 replies

i have 3 sons very close in age there is 16 1/2 months between no1 &2 and 13 months between no2&3 ...

Meimei

Baby cradle available Lock

Hi Ladies, I am giving away a solid wood cradle complete with lockable wheels. It comes with a ...

1 reply

Hi Ladies, The cradle has been given away. Meimei.

Lucy0505

maybe baby Lock

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows how long after conception do u start to feel sick, o...

2 replies

hi Lucy, i knew i was pregnant with baby days before i was due to get my next period,i did a home pregnancy test and even though it ...

Proud.Mum.of.5

Another Baby? Lock

I feel I want another baby! I like the pregnancy (untill the end) I do not get morning sickness o...

15 replies

My daughter just turned 1 but when she was about 6 months i felt the exact same way as you. I think you should wait because you migh...

Gemmagirl

Pregnancy after miscarriage Lock

Hi All, Not a happy subject to talk about but I was wondering how others had gone falling pregnan...

1 reply

Hi Tanya, Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, it is never an easy thing to cope with, especially in your case as you didn't actua...

PeppaPig

I have FREE STUFF!!! Lock

Hi I have a huge pile of stuff after going through my DD bedroom & I thought I would like to put...

3 replies

Hi Nikki As per your response you said to reply to your email address. I did that but have not heard from you at all so I'm assumin...

fiona75

Early Home Pregnancy Testing Lock

Has anybody used those pregnancy tests that are able to detect a pregnancy a week before your per...

1 reply

i used the first response brand, i used it 7 days after we had sex which was week 3 of my cycle, the line was only very faint, but...

tia.k.

STILLL TTC WITH NO LUCK Lock

Hi I found this forum and thought I would join as some of us are in the same boat, My partner and...

2 replies

Hi Tia, I hope you fall pregnant really soon - 20 months is a long time! I have just gone off the pill 2weeks ago and all I keep th...

Cenie

Whats a good age to have another??? Lock

Hi my name is Selena, I have a gorgeous baby boy named Edan, he is 9months old and such a little ...

3 replies

Hello. I have a little 8 month old boy and my husband and I have just decided to go again. I am aware that most people would tell u...

nanidelle

TTC #2 - any success so far? Lock

Hi ladies, Just thought I'd start this post for all of us TTC #2 and all the others that might n...

3 replies

We have been TTC#2 for the past 20 mths with no luck hope it will happen this year. *hope you have better luck than me*

cj2

TTC and the Two Week Wait!! Lock

OK girls, there is a lot of us TTC, and playing the waitiing game. So to make that horrible TTW g...

2 replies

OH MAN glad to know I'm not the only one... I've just been reading some of these and you guys are great! Currently TTC #2. Hard to ...

When do periods return after stopping pill?!?!?! Lock

Hi!! I have just come off the pill to TTC #2. First day of last period was January 17. I was du...

1 reply

i fell pregnant within two weeks of stopping the pill. if i remember corrently you should normally get another period within a coupl...

AprilsMum

IUD Warning Lock

HI, I was just wanting to warn any women about having an IUD put in. My sister in law had one pu...

bduck23

Do we try for #3? Lock

I have been discussing with hubby about having another baby. I have 2 gorgeous girls 2 & 1. I wo...

1 reply

Hi bduck23 I'm afraid I don't have any informed advice for you as we have only one and won't be trying for #2 till later on this y...

Going to start TTC around July Lock

Hi, I have planned that I want to start TTC #2 around July dependable on a number of factors. W...

1 reply

We are planning to start TTC#2 around July also. My little girl will be 14 months old at this time. We would start trying earlier,...

aimee's_mummy

How Close Lock

Hi, I have a 13 month old daughter and my husband and I want another baby but we don't know how c...

2 replies

Hi Lucy, My daughter is 14 months and alot of people have been giving me unwarranted advice, i will gladly share it with you - here...

jess&bub

Thank you poems Lock

I am looking for a nice poem to thank everyone at my baby shower for their gifts. I am finding it...

1 reply

Hi Jess Here are a couple i think are nice. I'm really glad that you could come And help surprise my mother sit down, relax, enjo...

jess&bub

Baby shower games! Lock

Hey everyone! I am having a baby shower held for me in a couple of weeks and we are stuck on wha...

2 replies

Thank for those ill add them to my list!

NewBee

HELP Advice needed ~!!! Lock

Hey, I need some advice from all you mums out there, its time, i want to be a mum i want to con...

2 replies

Shannon that must be so hard for you. Lucky for me my partner and I were both ready for kids at the same time. Just sit down and t...

Meek

Light Period after IVF Natural Thaw cycle.... Lock

We're trying for baby #2 on IVF, my daughter Harmony was concieved after our first Stim Cycle and...

1 reply

Hi Meek, My son Lachlan was conceived after a stimulated cycle and I am now pregnant with Baby #2. We started cycling for #2 in Ma...

*renee*

what do you think? Lock

hi i am currently on day 31 of a 28 day cycle, and have been getting BFN of the home pregnancy t...

2 replies

with my first, i thought my period started, but it was gone the next day, so yes i was pregnant, the best bet is to see yourdr, good...

Foonchy

Mater Hospital - Crows Nest Lock

Hi All Is anyone having their baby at the Mater Hospital? Or has anyone ever been there?

**pink~elephants**

Clomid Lock

just wonderinmg if ne body else has used this medication before to get their ovaries stimulated? ...

1 reply

apart from trying to get pregnant that is. the one thing me and my hubby are trying to do for the last year

Justine S

Fertility problems Lock

Hi there Friends of ours had tried unsuccessfully for a couple of years to have a baby naturally...

1 reply

Hi there best thing is to be honest with them. You don't know how they're feeling unless you've been in the situation, so if you ne...

Mummy 2 Two

Obst in Rockhampton Lock

Hi I was just wondering if anyone out there has seen a obstertrician in Rockhampton. I have been ...

1 reply

Hi! I'm a local CQ mum too! I went to Dr.Khoo for my first bub so I know exactly what you mean. He has absolutely no bedside mann...

Haemophilia B Lock

I have mild haemophilia B. Around 12% clotting factor. This affects 1 in 4 pregnancies with a d...