Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

Finding out 2nd babies sex?

Hi, I'm just intrigued to know how many people with 2 or more found out the sex the 2nd time rou...

4 replies

Hi Kel, I always bought gender neutral jumpsuits and waited until I knew what to buy when they were older. I left it to family and f...

fiona75

Uterine Prolapse and Pregnacy

I am 30 years old and have 2 beautiful children. Last June I had an operation for a prolapsed ute...

1 reply

Hi Fiona, Any operation is scary, but an op like that would be more so especially if you wanted more kids. I can't help, but I have ...

Ashleesmum

Fertility Websites

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good website to me for charting your cycle ...

1 reply

Hi Kristy I was looking in the 'Becoming a Parent' section of Huggies and they recommend this site : www.fertilityfriend.com. Che...

Ashleesmum

Faint Positive pregnancy test

Hi Hubby and I have just returned home from holidays and the last two weeks I have been feeling...

4 replies

They say that even if it is faint it is more accureate than if you have a negative result you still could be pregnant! So, in Englis...

ladyluck

adoption

I am looking to adopt can anyone help me with adioption? dep8234@hotmail.com

1 reply

i have a friend who is considering adoption also. she spoke to her lawyer who is researching it for her. if you don't want to do it ...

good_bub

Firtility chart

i just found a good firtility chart and it has like when u most firtile and what days who most li...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
mars73

VBAC's...anyone had one or planning one

Hi there We had an emergency c/section with our first and hubby and I have agreed that we would ...

1 reply

Great to hear you are considering a VBAC!! Have you considered a Hombirth. I assume the local service is able to provide birth care...

girlymum

Do I want #4 HELP!!!!!!

Hi all, My husband and I have three daugthers. In the last four years my body has been through ...

1 reply

xx [Edited on 21/05/2008]

clarebear83

Decided to TTC my #2

I have decided to TTC because i realised i want to have another baby when Brodie is around 2-2.5 ...

2 replies

Hi, I'm so excited for you and your decision. I would love to be pregnant again now or trying but my bub is only 4 months and we'r...

clarebear83

Confused

Ok, i am very confused about my cycle at the moment. I had my baby december 04 and my periods be...

2 replies

Hi Clare Does sound like you may be pregnant, it's strange that your period has gone haywire after being fairly regular. Hurry and ...

*renee*

TTC # 2 YAY

hi everyone, me and my partner have decided now is time to start trying for our 2nd little piec...

1 reply

Hi Renee It's exciting, I know. We're TTC # 1, no joy so far, but it sure is fun trying! Good luck! Lisaeve

cj2

Ovulation Tests

Has anyone used Ovulation Testing kits from the chemist? I've only tried them the last few days,...

1 reply

I haven't used them but a friend of mine did after TTC unsuccessfully for 6 months. She only used it for one cycle and fell pregnan...

Kelbre

Pregnancy after ceaser.......

Hi, I have two darling children, a 2yr old girl delivered vaginally and a 7mth old boy delivered ...

3 replies

I think it must depend on your specific hospital/doctor etc, as I have a friend who's 2nd c-section was within 12mths of the first a...

good_bub

Can i be???

Hi well at the moment im trying to concieve #2 only have been trying for the last 3 weeks... but ...

1 reply

Hi Shelley, I have known a few friends that have still got a period (very light) and then found out they are pregnant even though t...

When to have #2

Hi all, was just after peoples thoughts and experiences with how far apart they had their childre...

2 replies

hi there, there is 19 months between my first 2, i fell pregnant when charlotte was 10 months, and for me it was the perfect age gap...

zoe&jordy''''''''smummy

I Think I Might Be Pregnant with # 3

Hiya Girls, I'm a day late with AF and I have my suspicions that I just might be pregnant with o...

2 replies

Not Sure If I'm Singing Yet....(Scratching My Head)... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Getting excited about TTC!

Hi Kroons All the best for TTC - I hope it happens for you soon! We are going to throw caution ...

2 replies

Hi all, I have a son and have just started TTC #2. I'm so excited!! Has anyone used Elevit the pregnancy vitamin? My friend had ...

good_bub

How long to wait!!!!!

Hi i was just wondering how far u have to be before it comes up positive in a test.... It was onl...

1 reply

I had a VERY faint positive when I was 3.5 weeks i.e 1.5 weeks after doing the deed. Blood tests confirmed it at the same time. HPT ...

good_bub

is it possible????

hey this may seem a st*pid question, but i was thnking the other day and though if u had sex on n...

1 reply

Well as soon as the sperm reaches the egg it sends out a barrier so that no other sperm can penetrate the egg. So I am doubting it ...

grenville

preventing birth defects

Hi all, We at Practical Parenting magazine are running a feature on folate or folic acid and it...

2 replies

Hi there, Earlier this year I was pregnant and due to give birth early September. Everything seemed to be going fine until we went...

nanidelle

Girl or Boy?

Hi, I have a son, and I originally said I would like to try to conceive a girl for my next pregn...

1 reply

I dont think your being silly but prob thinking to much (I do it all the time!!). I personally love being a women and since having m...

nanidelle

Average time it took to conceive the second time

Hi, I know this topic has been hashed out on this forum before but I was wondering if all you lo...

1 reply

Hi, well I was very lucky to fall pregnant the first time we had unprotected sex, as I had not got my period back since the birth of...

Mitzy81

period back after nearly 6months!

Hi Everyone, I have been using vitex liquid form for about 3 wks, thought i would try it to help...

1 reply

Hi Spinky, Great to hear all is back to normal and wish you goodluck for TTC this month and look forward to hearing some good news f...

Ashleesmum

Anyone pregnant and had a negative pregnancy test?

Hi Mums I just wanted to hear from those of you out there who have fallen pregnant and have had ...

4 replies

Hi, I have had this happen on both pregnancies. I used a home test made by FORTEL which is an early preg test. It picked up my pre...

SJAK

Clomid - Fertility Drug

Hi all, I suffer from poloy-cystic ovaries and had to take clomid to conceive. I was on the las...

2 replies

Hi girls, Just wanted to tell you my experience with fertility drugs. I do not have polycystic ovaries but I just wasn't ovulating. ...

One*Little*Princess

How is everyone's TTC going?

Hi everyone, I'm Jaime, and i have a 2yo daughter, Indianna, and have been ttc #2 for 10mths now...

5 replies

Hi Jaime, I hope it goes well for you and you don't have to try too long. The one thing amongst everyone that I know who has ttc'd ...

mermaidsx3

antenatal classes a 2nd time??

Did others go to Antenatal classes with their second pregnancies?? The main reason I thought I mi...

1 reply

hi how are u?. yes i did it is a good way to meet new mums and dads to be. i have got friends form going to all of my antenatal cla...

Ashleesmum

Very light period only lasting one day could I be pregnant?

Hi Everyone My period is due today but yesterday morning I thought I had started my period as I ...

1 reply

Hi Kristi, This has happened to me twice since I've been TTC, in the first 2 months of trying I had these really light type periods,...

Myrtle

Not Sure if I am pregnant

Hi there I had a miscarriage in Sept and started trying again in Oct when I got my period back wh...

1 reply

Hi there, I have not experienced this at all, but I just wanted to say good luck hope everything turns out for you.

Last Pregnancy

Post deleted by administrator.

4 replies

Hi there, I feel the same, I am pregnant just gone 14 weeks and I am over joyed with the thought of another baby, but on the other h...

Suz01

Anyone who cant decide whether to have a 2nd?

I think I am overthinking my decision!!! Cos I cant make up my mind.... I love my little guy sooo...

5 replies

Hi, I was so happy with one, felt like everything was perfect and why change things if your happy? My husband really couldn't imagin...

TTC- NERVOUS MY PERIOD IS DUE IN A FEW DAYS- PLEASE HELP

Hi everyone, I had my implanon removed around 3months ago and I have had 2 periods since- # 3 i...

1 reply

Hi, I know exactly what you are going though I'm due to get my periods end of next week and I sooo desperately want a baby. I can'...

TTC Have had 2 periods and #3 is due in a week-IM NERVOUS- Is anyone else in the same situation?

Hi everyone, I had my implanon removed around 3months ago and I have had 2 periods since- # 3 is...

clarebear83

having "end of period" experience mid cycle-every confused

On Saturday when I was in the toilet I noticed that there was dried blood (only a very little) on...

1 reply

Hi When I got pregnant with my first baby I had an implantation bleed and it was like you describe but was a bit later in my cycle....

Mitzy81

Has anyone used VITEX (agnus root/chasteberry), to help fall pregnant?

I saw a naturopath the other day and she suggested I try Vitex to balance my hormones so I can fa...

nanidelle

Anyone needed pelvic xrays?

Hi, When I had my first baby about a year ago, my pelvic cavity was very narrow so he barely fit...

Louise McCallum

Does anyone know how long you should wait b4 having no2 after c-section for number 1

Hi My baby girl is 7 months old, and my husband and I would love to have number 2 (we want to ha...

4 replies

when this baby is born in march/april i will have had 3 c/s in 2 years i got pregnant 3 months after both c/s and all has been fine!...

Mitzy81

Naturopath

Hi All, I am wondering if anyone has seen a naturopath for fertility/hormone problems? I would ...

1 reply

My close friend saw a naturopath to try to conceive, also she was trying to ensure the correct nutrients once she fell pregnant (als...

Mitzy81

AARRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hi All, I really need to get my frustration out!!!! I have been referred to a fertility clinic ...

1 reply

All sympathy to you spinky, but can not be of any help. If you're looking for a naturopath it would help to know approx location. He...

Ashleesmum

Is 3 under 3 a good idea?

Hi Mums My husband and I are talking about when to start trying for our third (and last - boo ho...

4 replies

it seemed a good idea at the time we had 3 (boys)in 2.5 years but now at 5, 4, and 3 i am tearing...