Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

snowy

TESTING PREGNANCY

HI EVERYONE JUST NEEDING SOME HELP. IS IT TO EARLY TO TAKE A BLOOD SAMPLE TO TEST FOR PRGNANCY 1...

2 replies

hi, my friend went and had a blood test 4 days before her period was due and did 2 home preg test and they all came back Neg & got v...

Kirash28

Anyone else having no luck trying to conceive ???

Hi ladies! Hubby & I have been trying for #2 coming up to 12 months now still with no luck. I'm s...

9 replies

Hi everyone .. well just thought I'd drop in & let u know WE'RE PREGNANT! I did a test this morning & yep .. it's positive! making u...

jessica21_nz

Am I pregnant?

Hi everyone! With my daughter Emma I had no idea I was pregnant until I went to the doc beacuse ...

7 replies

we think dec or early jan... I'm three months now.... Our first scan is on 1st july so looking forward to that!

pedro

first signs of pregnancy

Did anyone think they were pregnant immediately after they conceived? If yes, how did you know? ...

1 reply

Hi Pedro. You sound just like I was 2 weeks ago. I am now 6wks pregnant with our 2nd baby and I could tell I was after one week!! ...

pedro

2.5 or 3 year gap?

I don't want to have number two until the first is out of the cot and hopefully toilet trained. ...

4 replies

Hi, i am having the same problem - i had a c-section so i know i have to at least wait a year to start trying and dont think i would...

Mom2B

Difficulty conceiving due to past eating disorders

One of my friends has been trying to conceive for the past 8 years without any success. When she...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
jessica21_nz

they made a mistake with my blood test!

in the last message I mentioned that my blood test was negitive. Well the doctors ring yesterday...

Mom2B

Hospital Bag!

Hi.. I'm the type of girl who can't handle being disorganised! My boss at work has been bugging m...

1 reply

Sami - firstly if you did the antenatal classes at your hospital they should have provided you with a list. Are you going public or...

jessica21_nz

possative unine test but neg blood!

I've had two unrine test that are possative and the doc agressed that yes I am pregnant, I alread...

mummyslittlegirl

my best friend is ttc after two miscarriages

Hi, My friend is 34 she has an adorable little girl who is five and over the last three years ha...

1 reply

Hi Megan, I hope you are still here. I too suffered 2 miscarriages. (Sept 04 & just recentley March 05 ~Matthew~ @ 18 weeks) My hea...

Lozza83

How long has it taken you ttc?

How long has it or did it take you to conceive your child/ren??

22 replies

It took us 3.5 years to conceive our baby boy. We had several cycles of fertility treatment, I fell pregnant then had a miscarriage...

Louise K

Falling Pregnant after a Curette

Just wondering how long it took for periods/cycles to return to normal and how long it took you t...

11 replies

Hi Louise. I hope you are still checking this post and with any luck you may be pregnant by now! I also had a miscarriage last Apr...

When will it happen?

Hi, I am currently trying to fall pregnant with my second as my son is 13 months old. Just wond...

8 replies

hi dont i know how that feels, just trying to conceive our first baby was hard enough it took us 2 years - then finally when we had ...

mindbeyondcontrol

children close together

gday, i gave birth to my first born little girl 8 weeks ago, my husband and i had discussed havin...

26 replies

Hi lilchook! Thanks for replying! You go girl! I am sure that soon it will happen (having your next one)! I'm not too worry about my...

dizzle82

Pregnant or not

I was due to have my period on 13th April, I did a preg test yesterday - it came back neg. How l...

2 replies

yeah, i would go to the doc sometimes the tests can be old or just not work. the doc will do a couple if they are unsure! or do a bl...

Ashleesmum

Any suggestions for conceiving a boy?

Hi Mums Just wondering if anyone has any tips to increase the chances of conceiving a boy. I ha...

1 reply

yeah - HAVE SEX! lol... just enjoy being parents, thats what i say. GOOD LUCKY GUYS!

Help! trying to fall pregnant

To all the knowlegable mums out there. I need advice please. Were trying to have a baby (our 3rd ...

3 replies

Hi not only do you need to ovulate but the sprem needs to be up to scratch as well if you are haveing sex every night then the quani...

Doctor's indemnity

Hi, Just wondering if anybody have gone private and therefore went and saw an obstetrician? M...

21 replies

Dette, I chose my own ob and he came to attend to everything i needed in a public hospital for free... I'd still never go private L...

ttc in May

Just wondered if anyone else are planning to start ttc in coming months. We are going to start in...

11 replies

Hi all, My husband and I really wanted to conceive in April so that we could have another Jan baby. Well that was not to be. Afte...

Shell Oz

Bleeding after a Curette

Hello everyone, I had a 'Missed Misscarriage' about 3 weeks ago and had a curette. My MD told me...

3 replies

HI!! well good luck to you both with conceiving again ... the reason for your bleeding after the curette could have een that they m...

Lozza83

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome??

Does anyone here suffer from it?? Id love to chat to those that have..... I found out a few month...

4 replies

Hi Lauren I to Have PCOS and tried for 3 yrs to fall pregnant only to have a miscarage. My Obstetrician put me on Diaforman tablets...

jessica21_nz

so have anyone?

Here's another question, Have anyone out there had a bunch of negtive unine tests but found that...

4 replies

mirakujadu

cramping / pains

has anyone esperienced cramping sort of pains during their pregnancy ? i had an ultrasound last w...

4 replies

Best thing to do if you are worried about the pains is go to your doctor and get them checked. As I got no pains with my 1st child, ...

mummyslittlegirl

help us have a little girl

Hi everyone, I am a band new user to this site. I have two beautiful that are my life....but I ...

3 replies

Hi , we to are trying for a girl, we have 2 boys and have 1 more attempt at having a girl, as you say I have nothing against boys e...

aimeeo85

Need some advice

Hi mothers, i have a 6 month old girl and believe i am pregnant by my ex husband (long story an...

8 replies

Mel, got my periods tonight just before i came on here !!! ex husband is dissapointed and in a way i am too, i knowi said i couldn...

naureen

morning sickness in late pregnancy

This is my first pregnancy. After the first trimester the vomiting stopped and I was fine. Now it...

5 replies

Hi there i had severe morning sickness and was in hospital for about the 1st 13weeks of my pregnancy. im now 31 weeks and its comi...

Lozza83

Msn Parent group :)

I have just started a new MSN group and would love mums of any ages to join!! Its for pregnancy,...

3 replies

Thanks heaps guys for joing Much appreciated

shelly06

c sections ( when your limit is up)

I have currently 6 children ages 15yrs - 17months. 4 off them have been c sections. Wanting to ta...

4 replies

I have had 3 - and I am considering having another baby in the next 12 months. I am nervous because I have heard that 3 is your lim...

aimeeo85

How many children?

Just wanted to know how many children do you all plan on having? ive always wanted tohave at lea...

4 replies

I want 4 little cherubs. I have two so far - both boys. We have the room...I just hope my body can cope with four pregnancies. ...

dizzle82

twins and then another baby

Hi Everyone, I can't wait to get pregnant with my third child - but hubby doesnt feel the same. ...

1 reply

Hi Kica, We have twins girls, i had a miscarraige when they were 6 months old i think this was a blessing in dissguise. We starting...

aimeeo85

Window period.

Hello all, does anybody know how you caluclate your monthly cyle and when it would be okay to h...

2 replies

Hi, we learnt at school too, and from what I recall, the first few days right after your period is safe. Your body is changing from ...

mummy2princesses

how soon??

how soon after conception can you test for pregnancy?? i want to be able to tell as soon as possible

3 replies

Hi With this pregnancy I did a HPT 2 days before my period was due cause it claimed it could detect a positive result up to 7 days ...

Kirash28

Implantation ???

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows allot about implantation? I had some veeery light pink bleedin...

2 replies

Hi I had an implantation bleed with this current pregnancy but I didn't notice anything with my first. I had mine about 4 days bef...

girlymum

Help! I want a boy!!!

Does anyone out there know of anything that has worked to get them a baby boy. We have three gir...

4 replies

Hi all, Well I am not going to try to have another baby til the end of the year as my new addition is only 9wks old. I have found ...

brads_mummy

trying for number 2

hi there i was just wandering what others are going through in trying to concieve their 2nd or 3r...

13 replies

Hi,When I feel pregnant with our daughter I had done 4 preg tests and they all came back neg.I got really sick and hubby took me to ...

km81

Birth No. 2 - after having a caesar first

Hi. Just wondering if anyone would like to share their experience or opinion on this? As I am re...

1 reply

hi I wouldn't be too worried about wondering how a natural birth will be, no matter how much asking and research you do it can never...

jem

I'm very confused - any advice would be appreciated.

My last period started 9 January. It was late and I spotted for 2 days (very unsual for me). I to...

17 replies

Hi Jennifer, wow what a few weird weeks you have been having. Congratulations. I take it you are pregnant now, hope all is well. ca...

beceme

thinking about ttc #2 but no periods yet

hi I'm thinking about ttc #2 in the next few months but am worried I'm not going to have any luc...

1 reply

happy1

ways to avoid getting pregnant

im happy i have a baby girl but at the moment i dont want anymore kids for awhile can anyone tel...

6 replies

Hi well after my son who is now 13wks old i wasnt taking any risks of going on the pill again as i have fallen pregnant twice while ...

miskye

Recurrent miscarriage

Hi ladie's, ive had 3 miscarriage's,my first was at 7wks (complete miscarriage) then my last 2 ar...

5 replies

hi louise, hope all is well with you! my thought's were with you last week knowing myself how you would be feeling,Thank you for rea...