Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

mel04

Help Needed.

Hi, hubby and i are trying for another baby, and i was just wondering is it safe to fall pregnant...

2 replies

Hi Melisa, i hope this dosen't sound mean, but is there any reason why you are trying for another baby so soon after just having one...

brooksey

false pregnancy

hi this is going to sound really stupid but if you want to get pregnant really bad can you get th...

2 replies

hi thank you for making me feel normal i thought i was going completly insane it is nice to no there is other people out there with ...

devnic

Low Sperm Count

Hi there, I am asking for advice for a girlfreind of mine who has just been told her partner has ...

2 replies

Hi my ex was kind of like that, but with him it was called sperm antibodys which what that did was it killed the sperm. I have twin...

eilishsdadda

Has anyone who has had the implant or the injection having problems trying to conceive again???

hi my name is narelle. i have an 18 month old daughter. we've been trying to conceive another bab...

15 replies

Hi Kylie! I was about to reply to one of your previous posts, then read the rest..CONGRATS! I had Implanon for 5 years, and we de...

Louise K

37 and time running out..the dilemma!

My son is turning 3 in a little over a week and although I didn't think I'd want another baby, I'...

3 replies

i had my last baby at 37 and would love another i will be 40 in aug , a friend is having her 2nd in a few months she had no1 at 38 a...

lil_ms_zarty

Having Trouble Conceiving

I'm starting to wonder if i'll ever fall pregnant again :'( My periods dont seem to be regular ...

14 replies

Congratulations lil miss zarty. I only just read your post. i hope all goes well for you, good luck.

Petals

Public / Private Hosptial

Hello! I have been thru the public hospital system with my first baby as I was not covered for I...

4 replies

Thankyou so much guys! and congratulations on your pregnancies........you must be thrilled!! You have given me more to think about ...

Twin Mum

IVF Experience

Has anyone gone through the emotional journey of IVF? Would like to share stories.

12 replies

Hi Eve, I'm so glad that you came back and replied! I don't often get on here that much anymore but for some reason decided to log...

Old Fashion Bouncers?

I really really want an old fashion bouncer with the crochet....And can't seem to find them anywh...

6 replies

i notised one on ebay yesterday go to baby items and then other, good luck

babyandme2005

when is the most common time to fall Pregnant?

I was just wonderin when is it the most easiest time to fall pregnant?

8 replies

i was wondering if anyone has any ideas on the best way to convice ur partner that having another baby is a good thing? he seems to ...

charli & stef s mum

gender preference

do you have a gender preference for whatever reason try this i dont know of anyone who has not ha...

4 replies

http://www.obfocus.com/calculators/birthchart.htm this one seems to have worked for the ones that had no luck with the other one ...

Kirash28

Chosing your baby's sex .......

Hi ladies, we've decided to try for another baby and we would reeaaally like a little boy (I love...

3 replies

hi hope all is well with jaida i am pregnant with my third due in sept we didnt want too much of an age gap i thought this might h...

NEW-MUM

Periods....where are they?

Hi... this is a bit of a personal question but I would love some info if any of your have any.......

5 replies

hi, sometimes it can take along time for a pregnancy test to come up positive when you are pregnant, my first pregnancy didn't show ...

kj

anyone trying for baby may 2005?

Hi guys, We are planning to conceive baby #2 starting May next year. I would like to hear from p...

3 replies

We are going to start around then too!!! My little girl will be 1 on 29 March.. I have gone off the pill now, only because it makes ...

HELP!! TRYING TO CONCIEVE

I have a 14month son (which tooke 5 months to concieve) and we r trying to have another but this ...

8 replies

Hi, we're also trying to conceive at the moment ... I've been having a few very early signs so fingers crossed! I just wanted to me...

cindymum2B

New summer baby - help!!

Hi... Im 7 months pregnant with my first baby. I'm due on the 26th of December (day after Christm...

6 replies

Hi all... thank you for your advice. Daddy-to-be and I decided to invest in an airconditioner for bubby. (Well.. its in our room, b...

sleepy mum

any hints on how to conceive a girl ?

Hi Ladies, I am writting on behalf of a dear friend, you see she has already 3 boys and her dream...

8 replies

Hi Ale.et me know how you went with trying for a girl. Good luck, Ren : )

Marti

Having babies close together

I think that I am being silly but I have a 3 month old son, and I want to start trying for anothe...

16 replies

hi i have 4 kids and my 5th is due in april 05 there is 18 months between my first 2, a 4 1/2 year gap betwee my 2nd and 3rd, 18 mo...

Dae-dae

Planning after a caesarean

hiya all, i had my son in march and it was a complicated labour and all but i enjoyed every mome...

4 replies

he there, i had a ceaser in april and i am 19 weeks pregnant with my 5th child. in my opinion if you think you can handle have anoth...

Mandy1982

Wondering about casearaens?

Hi, just wondering what the deal is with casearaens? Are they more complicated or easier? With my...

4 replies

hi i had a ceaser after haveing 3 natural births. my first 2 were really easy and i had no problems at all but my 3rd was really bad...

are things really going to be ok??????

i am currently 19 years old and 10 weeks pregnant. although all the normal excitments of being p...

3 replies

hi, when i was pregnant with my first baby i was in a similer situation i lived with my boyfriend and his mother he had no job and w...

NEW-MUM

TERRIBLE period pains

Hi...well I thought that I could have been pregnant as my cycle went for 38 days but I unfortunat...

2 replies

Hi Em, I get them like you are describing all the time, except now as I am pregnant!! My doc put me on the pill to ease them as th...

ambelle

Am i pregnant?

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone can help me. Idid a home preg. test this morning and a very ...

6 replies

congrats!

Gill Michelle

Planning a baby at the age of 38

Hi there I would love to get peoples thoughts or advice on trying for a baby at the age of 38. I ...

7 replies

Hi, My mother had my sisiter when she was 40yrs.. I'm 27yrs n my sister is 8yrs... My mother didn't have any problems while carrying...

How long after a tear can you fall pregnant?

Hi everyone, I want to fall pregnant in couple of months time (if I can) but I'm just a bit conc...

1 reply

I dont know if i can relly help or not, but its best to get a proffessional answer on that one, but i can say that I am quite sure ...

Planning a 3 pregnancy after 2 caesareans

I just want to know if anyone out there has had 2 c-sections prior to a 3rd child & then gone for...

4 replies

yes, I just did it!

Bec Saddler

2 year age gap?

Hi I am a mother of a fantastic one year old and thinking about having other. So my question to ...

8 replies

planning?? lol We didn't plan the first one at all, she was a honeymoon surprise baby. Yes we did try to have #2 soon after (just de...

HeatherC

How many Children?

I have 2 children - a 3 year old boy and 1 year old daughter and we are trying to decide if we sh...

6 replies

I have 3 myself close in age (5,3 & 1) And think its great, but the car seat issue is a pain, w e have a commodre and a falcon, ...

NEW-MUM

Home pregnancy kits

Hi, well as some of you may know hubby and I are TTC #2 at the moment...there are 4 days left til...

2 replies

there are some testing kits that can be used earlire than normal. are there 2 test in the pack or just 1? i would wait

Twin Mum

Favourite things

I am putting together a basket of favourite things for a close friends baby shower. It will basi...

22 replies

hey there twin mum im a twin mum too iv got twin boys 6months old hows it all goin..?? u can email me at pisces_star6@hotmail.com ...

Chelby

Whats the difference between a spinal block and an epidural??

we are trying to get preg with bub number 2 . and it will have to be c-secton. (unfortunatly) but...

5 replies

Hi, I dont know alot about spinal blocks, but I had an epidural and found it helped me out so much, especially after being in labour...

shazza_nzl

over 35

Hi - this is my fifth pregnancy (excluding a miscarriage in jan) but to a new partner - i am 9 w...

5 replies

i had my 3rd bub at 37. i didnt feel any different from the other preganies. more tired with chasing 2 little boys around! i had an...

kj

age gap between kids?

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask mothers of 2 or more what they would recomend as a good age ga...

4 replies

hi well i will have 19 mths between my 2 if bub dosent decide to come early i am due with no 2 in december so will be busy with 2 un...

NEW-MUM

home pregnancy test

Hi, I am wondering if I am pregnant as silly me missed 2 contraceptive tablets in 1 week as I wen...

5 replies

I found doing pregnancy tests first thing in the morning works the best with your first wee for the day it has the most amount of pr...

melis

Its a Girl

Hello Everyone We recently had our 2nd ultrasound and found out we are having a girl! Its the fi...

1 reply

CONGRATULATIONS! That is fantastic news and I am sure you and your husband are absolutely thrilled. When is she due and have you t...

Are pregnacy tests different?

Hi I used a different pregnacy test. They came up negative. I am a week late. Normally I am pret...

14 replies

hi. mum78 you must not have read the whole post. helen lost her baby and u said congrats. anh Helen have you started trying again...

My girlfriend is Preggas and spewing

Hi My girlfriend just told me she is preggas and she is not happy about it.It was a accident an...

6 replies

FirstTime Thankyou for your reply I am there for her all the time & also very proud of for how shes coping. Thanks again Bec

melis

Most likely going to have 2nd Caesarean

Hello I went to my ob yesterday who said that because my 2nd baby is probably going to be big fi...

3 replies

you really need to discuss you concerns with the doci hsve several friend who have had a c section then had a subsequwnt baby vagina...

natalie_n

looking 2 share experiences with someone with the same edd or near???

I'm due on the 14th febuarary 2005 with baby boy Edgardo

2 replies

Hi there... im Cindy, and im expecting my first baby on the 26th of December. You can email me at: starfire_cindy@ihug.com.au

icemaiden

really sore chest pain/ribs

hi all ummm is it normal at 28weeks to be experiencing severe chest pain in the ribs (mainly on t...

6 replies

hi i know that this is a kinda old post but i have a comment to add i had the same problem but on my left side and down my arm. i r...