Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

ULTRASOUND REVEALED!!!!!!!

Im having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just needed to share with all...... its a boy!!!! a beau...

9 replies

hi maddychelle, so u must have gotten married on the saturday-we married on the sunday the following year-we picked that date for 2...

magoo

tick tick tick!

I am a 36yr old single mum with a 3yr old. I have never wanted my child to be an only child howe...

3 replies

This is a tricky one to say the least... I can understand you wanting any future children you have, to have the same father, but is...

Tarns

Question re Carry Cots

Just would like your thoughts on this one as I'm a new mum to be and don't really know what's wor...

2 replies

Awesome! Thanks for the advice.

scorpion

signs and symptoms of being pregnant?

hello everyone, My son is nearly 8 months old and I beleive that I'm pregna...

13 replies

hey sandra, well i ve got a 5 months old correct at 9weeks and when i found out i was pregant i had sore boobs, still got a period.....

Jas

Breastfeeding & Pregnancy

I have an 8 month old son who I plan to breastfeed until 12 months. My husband and I also want to...

6 replies

Hi Toni Thanks so much for sharing. I'm not sure if Lachlan is already weaning himself now. He has 3 solid meals per day - and he ...

n1shell

Glyconutrients & Phytonutrients

Hi All I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about Glyconutrients and/or Phytonutrients...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
bella_baby

Could i be pregnant?

I recently had unprotected sex with my parnter and the following day i found that i had my period...

5 replies

I have to agree with the other mum's and say I too think it is highly unlikely you are pregnant. Having a period cleans out your ute...

Tarns

Pets Sixth Sense

Just wondering if anyone else's pets have gone a little 'strange' now that they are pregnant. My...

3 replies

yep, animals definitely know, when my mum was pregnant we would go and visit a friend and everytime we went there their cat would cu...

How do you fall pregnant with a number two

Has anyone had troubles trying to fall pregnant after their first? My husband and I have been try...

29 replies

Hi again... Just wanted to come back with an up-date for anyone following this post to say... I am now 23 weeks pregnant and things...

melis

Insensitive Husband Part 2

I'd just like to add that usually my husband is wonderful, I think I might be reacting a bit over...

4 replies

hi id just like to add that some males dont feel their manhood is good if they cant get u preg straight away either. if hes being a...

Rachel 1975

anyone TTC after ectopic pg

Hi new too site just wondering if anyone out there is or has fallen pg after ectopic. we are st...

3 replies

hi rachel, i had an ectopic in september 2000. i fell pregnant 6 wks later in november 2000. i had alittle boy in july 2001 and have...

melis

Length of Period does it effect your ovualation days

We are trying to get pregnant with our 2nd child and I have been told to wait until my cycle retu...

2 replies

Hey Melissa, I don't think it matters how long your period goes for, its just when you ovulate. I found this website that will wo...

melis

Insensitive Husband

Not sure if I am just being an emotional basket case or my husband is being a bit insensitive! W...

3 replies

Personally I feel that I dont think that your husband may be meaning to be insensitive on purpose and there could be perhaps a coupl...

MrsSuz

Water Birth

Hi I am looking for anyone who knows where I would get information about water birth, (my midwife...

2 replies

Hi MrsSuz I don't know of any specific websites, but I just typed "water birth" into our Google search engine and it came up with q...

TTC A Specific Gender - BOY

GENDER SELECTION TECHNIQUES, TIPS AND LINKS TECHNIQUES: Listed below are summaries of the most ...

3 replies

Hi Kylie, If you go to the 3rd page of this post you will find 2 other post by Jane re having a girl. I hope this helps.

melis

Trying for 2nd baby when to be concerned

Just wondering at what point do you go and see your doctor when you are trying to have your 2nd b...

14 replies

i asked the doc the same question the other day and he said the adverage couple tries for a year to get preggas some for 2.

What Practicle Advice Would You Pass On To A First Time Pregnant Mum???

Hi there, As a mum of a 13 month old daughter and who is 13 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. I...

18 replies

The best place for baby clothes is Garage Sales and Op Shops. As they don't stay in them for long you usually find that they are st...

When did your belly start showing????

Im on my third child now and am finding it to be nothing like my first two...... My first two d...

13 replies

HAHAHA tarns, I guess ill be Tweedle-dumb...... Im pretty short, so you could imagine!!!!!!! And just to say to everyone......

rmajco

I want my own baby

Hi everyone im faced with a moral question. Im 20 and would love to have a baby of my own. Thing ...

14 replies

Hi i just wanted to say ..... OOOOPPPSSS i didnt see your second entry snuck away in there.......... Although i did mean everythi...

justlove

when to have another baby

hey to all you mums/dads. I have a 3 month old daughter who is just great, I love children and wa...

2 replies

hi my name is erin and my son is 17months old and even though i am only 24 iv'e been an aunty since i was 15 and very much apart of ...

bubataz

hope

my partner and i are trying for number 2 this month, would be great to hear from others in the sa...

2 replies

Hi there, I'm not in the waiting game anymore, I'm 5 weeks pregnant. We were trying from the time Ashley was 6 weeks old to have a b...

icemaiden

1st time preggy penpals??

uhh well about me.. i'm 19 and 5 weeks pregnant expecting my 1st child in October i'm looking for...

3 replies

hey guys, what a great idea! Im 19, and 21 weeks preg due july. I would love to chat to you! My email is naughty_craver@hotmail.com...

IVF or FET anyone?

Hi I'm looking for ladies, hopefully from SA who are going to do a ivf or fet cycle soon. We are...

I'm about to join the 2 under 2 club!!!

Hi to all the mum's out there trying to conceive or those that have conceived! I have a beautiful...

53 replies

Hi Chelby, I am 20 weeks pregnant now and it feels like this baby is going to sit lower now. I can feel constant pressure on my bla...

sleepy

has anyone had a tubal reversed?

i was just curious to see if anyone had had a tubal ligation successfully reversed? or if they kn...

Butaflie_dreamer

Is anyone expecting in June 2004?

Hey everyone, I am expecting my first baby on 21/06/2004 and would love to hear from other mother...

7 replies

Hello all, Just wanted to jump in and say I am 20 weeks pregnant now and have found out that I am infact having a boy due July 30!!...

babbakins

I was just wondering.....

Does anyone know of any good websites about vaginal births after cesarean (VBAC)? I had to have ...

3 replies

not sure about websites but a few friends of mine have had 2nd baby naturally after c section i had a c section with my 1st and was ...

PAINS ALMOST ALL THE TIME

HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP....... I am on my third pregnancy..... AND ITS GIVING ME HELL...... I have...

9 replies

HA HA i wish i would have the VOMIT thing........ Ive actually been quite good over the weekend i left work early and ended up a...

montanna

getting pregnant after having an implant

Can anyone please tell me if they had any trouble getting pregnant after they have had an implano...

5 replies

I had the implant in for only a month and a half it caused alot of moody problems and continuos spotting......... I took it out in ...

Trying for a boy

Has anyone here successfully conceived the gender of their choice? I have 2 dds and really want ...

12 replies

I have emailed you Evelyn.

Twin Mum

Single Pregnancy after Twins

Are there any mums out there that have had twins and then had another "single" pregnancy. We are...

1 reply

Hi im Angela ,,,,, i dont exactly have twins but i had two little girls a year but a day apart... my oldest on 4th October 1999...

Twin Mum

IVF Experience

Has anyone gone through the emotional journey of IVF. Would like to share stories.

4 replies

Hi I've also done IVF. Had 9 attempts, 7 transfers, 1 M/C and now have a 12 month old boy. I'm currently hoping to do a fET in Feb...

emmajay

pregnant

Wow, what a positive bunch you guys are, so fantastic to read about you all, thank you for lettin...

6 replies

Im a first time mum and single. My Handsome boy is 3 months old. If you or anyone else, in the same situation, would like to shoot ...

sonyajh

Average no. of months 'playing' before conception occurs

Hi there My partner and I will be starting this month on our journey towards conceiving. On avera...

18 replies

with eilish it took 2 months at the most it was fairly quick but for #2 its taken 14 months so far and nothing.

eilishsdadda

BILLINGS METHOD

has anyone heard of this? heard of anyone who's tried this? has tried this? got any information a...

3 replies

I have a friend who used the Billings method to try and avoid pregnancy as she was breastfeeding her first and didn't heel comfortab...

Bigmama

Does anyone else have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome?

I was diagnosed at 22. I stopped using contraception then and have now had 2 boys (I'm 30). I ha...

2 replies

Hi Carmel The reason why they picked up on it when I was 22 was because I had an ultrasound to scan my ovaries since I had been lig...

bubataz

second time round

hello im a 22 yr old mum with a 14 mth old baby girl. my partner and i are thinking about having ...

12 replies

Hi, I would say have them close togehter. I have got a 5 year age gap between mine and they fight all the time. A very good friend o...

teesh

Expected Miscarriage

Hi Everyone I have just found out that I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant but have been bleeding for the...

8 replies

Im so sorry that u lost ur bubby, make sure u look after yourself n i hope the healin process begins asap for you.

desertgirl

Menstural cycle returning after bub

I have a 7 month old daughter and about a month ago I suddenly decided that it was time for the n...

8 replies

Look forward to hearing from you in about 11 days. Goodluck

anniesmum

Conceiving Twins

Hi everyone, For the past two generations on the maternal side of my family, twins have been conc...

3 replies

Hi Amanda & Tarns, Thank-you for your replies! I also have twins running on both sides of my family & on both sides of the family ...