Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy

Planning for Pregnancy

Butaflie_dreamer

Is anyone expecting in June 2004?

Hey everyone, I am expecting my first baby on 21/06/2004 and would love to hear from other mother...

7 replies

Hello all, Just wanted to jump in and say I am 20 weeks pregnant now and have found out that I am infact having a boy due July 30!!...

babbakins

I was just wondering.....

Does anyone know of any good websites about vaginal births after cesarean (VBAC)? I had to have ...

3 replies

not sure about websites but a few friends of mine have had 2nd baby naturally after c section i had a c section with my 1st and was ...

PAINS ALMOST ALL THE TIME

HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP....... I am on my third pregnancy..... AND ITS GIVING ME HELL...... I have...

9 replies

HA HA i wish i would have the VOMIT thing........ Ive actually been quite good over the weekend i left work early and ended up a...

montanna

getting pregnant after having an implant

Can anyone please tell me if they had any trouble getting pregnant after they have had an implano...

5 replies

I had the implant in for only a month and a half it caused alot of moody problems and continuos spotting......... I took it out in ...

Trying for a boy

Has anyone here successfully conceived the gender of their choice? I have 2 dds and really want ...

12 replies

I have emailed you Evelyn.

Twin Mum

Single Pregnancy after Twins

Are there any mums out there that have had twins and then had another "single" pregnancy. We are...

1 reply

Hi im Angela ,,,,, i dont exactly have twins but i had two little girls a year but a day apart... my oldest on 4th October 1999...

Twin Mum

IVF Experience

Has anyone gone through the emotional journey of IVF. Would like to share stories.

4 replies

Hi I've also done IVF. Had 9 attempts, 7 transfers, 1 M/C and now have a 12 month old boy. I'm currently hoping to do a fET in Feb...

emmajay

pregnant

Wow, what a positive bunch you guys are, so fantastic to read about you all, thank you for lettin...

6 replies

Im a first time mum and single. My Handsome boy is 3 months old. If you or anyone else, in the same situation, would like to shoot ...

sonyajh

Average no. of months 'playing' before conception occurs

Hi there My partner and I will be starting this month on our journey towards conceiving. On avera...

18 replies

with eilish it took 2 months at the most it was fairly quick but for #2 its taken 14 months so far and nothing.

eilishsdadda

BILLINGS METHOD

has anyone heard of this? heard of anyone who's tried this? has tried this? got any information a...

3 replies

I have a friend who used the Billings method to try and avoid pregnancy as she was breastfeeding her first and didn't heel comfortab...

Bigmama

Does anyone else have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome?

I was diagnosed at 22. I stopped using contraception then and have now had 2 boys (I'm 30). I ha...

2 replies

Hi Carmel The reason why they picked up on it when I was 22 was because I had an ultrasound to scan my ovaries since I had been lig...

bubataz

second time round

hello im a 22 yr old mum with a 14 mth old baby girl. my partner and i are thinking about having ...

12 replies

Hi, I would say have them close togehter. I have got a 5 year age gap between mine and they fight all the time. A very good friend o...

teesh

Expected Miscarriage

Hi Everyone I have just found out that I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant but have been bleeding for the...

8 replies

Im so sorry that u lost ur bubby, make sure u look after yourself n i hope the healin process begins asap for you.

desertgirl

Menstural cycle returning after bub

I have a 7 month old daughter and about a month ago I suddenly decided that it was time for the n...

8 replies

Look forward to hearing from you in about 11 days. Goodluck

anniesmum

Conceiving Twins

Hi everyone, For the past two generations on the maternal side of my family, twins have been conc...

3 replies

Hi Amanda & Tarns, Thank-you for your replies! I also have twins running on both sides of my family & on both sides of the family ...

kaydlah

planning to have a little girl

i would like some advice on how to plan to have a little girl i have had to little boys and i thi...

6 replies

I too have two beautiful boys - 3y9m and 18m. I would really love to have a girl too. I have had my lunar chart done and I have been...

Abdominal pain in early pregnancy

Hi, I am 26 years old and I am 7 weeks pregnant with my second child and I am not sure if I shou...

7 replies

Hi Connors mum, What great news! How exciting, maybe twins? You'll have to keep us informed again! Tepe

anam

I have gone baby shopping crazy!

Hi, I must confess that I bought baby clothes from when I was ten weeks pregnant and from then o...

4 replies

Hi, A few more things I forgot. Don't buy too much girly stuff just in case. I stuck to mostly neutral things and things that I c...

How to conceive in 3 months

TRYING TO CONCIEVE INFORMATION: What you should take: Folic Acid, a Multi-Vitamin, Prenatal Efa...

1 reply

Jane that is fantasic information. Another thing to help women with an irregular cycle is the mini microscope bought from chemists c...

shazlomin

first timer

hi my name is sharon and i am expecting my first baby on 20/8, i am 20 years old and very excited...

10 replies

Hi Sharon, My name's Amy and i'm a first timer aswell. i'm 18 and have a beautiful boy who was born on jan 28th. Its amazing how tim...