Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

..... Lock Rss

[Edited on 09/05/2007]
Hey,

I have no idea whether they're ok for us preggers woman to have...being so late in the pregnancy i would assume it would be ok...but you should never assume anything. So, in saying that, go to your chemist, if they're as good as the one I see they should be able to tell you whats safe to take during pregnancy.

Hope this helps

Sarah, VIC, Hayden James born 5/12/05

Hi

I had the same problem at about 4 months into my pregnancy- getting the flu- and I took just the normal butter menthols cause i've always been told they don't work very well they are just like lollies!!

Anyways I have read though in a couple of the many preggas books us first time mums tend to look at that ECHINACEA is not good for the baby in certain doses. I don't know how it works and wot if any effects it does have for the baby but that is wot i have read.

Hope you get betta soon

Melissa, WA, - paige 14mths & jack due in June

....And when i went to my chemist with the flu they told me to take "NATURES OWN: COLD & FLU" tablets as all it is is extra potassium and iron i think which is good for us and the baby. Its horrible being sick whilst preggas- so hard to find things that work without harming the baby but these tablets did work well, i was real crook and after 2-3 days i felt great.

good luck

Melissa, WA, - paige 14mths & jack due in June

Sign in to follow this topic