Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Just so tired Lock Rss

Hi I am pregnant with my second not sure how many weeks but between 5-8 have already put on some weight and I am just SO TIRED I work and have a 2 1/2 year old to care for. Has any one got any ideas on how to get rid of this tried feeling.

Maree NSW, Oscar 5 yrs and Anton 2yr

hi there
unfortunatly i havent got any tips for you other then try and relax as much as you can! i have never worked while pregnant so hats off to you to start with but with a toddler as well you would have to be superwoman to not be tired!
the tiredness has increased for me with each pregnancy and this one i was planning a wedding at the start so i think i slept whenever the girls were occupied or sleeping! the house turned into a pig sty for a couple of months and DH did (and still does) the cooking!
good luck and dont worry it should get a bit better in the next trimester!
violet

Charlie 5, Imee 3, Laura 13mths, and ttc #4!

hey myrtle ow r u feeling today? I am currently 37 weeks preg (tomorrow), and working full time for another week and a half! I don't remember being so tired with my first pregnancy, but I suppose the difference is that I now have a 25 month old to look after! LOL. It could just be the preg making you tired, but have you had your iron levels checked yet; mine have been relatively low during this pregnancy, and I was told that this adds to my tiredness levels!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic