It's probably varicose veins. I have them too! Caused by blood pooling in your veins because of the weight of the main veins in your pelvis and because of extra blood volume in dilated veins. It usually gets better after delivery.
Some tips to deal with them:
* Get some good support tights and put them on in the morning before you get up
* Rest with your feet elevated whenever you can
* Walk briskly to keep the blood flowing in your legs
* If you have to stand for long periods, shift your weight frequently
* Try not to put on too much extra weight
That is from one of my pregnancy books because I researched it myself recently. smile
Might pay to mention it at your next appointment.