Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

fit Lock Rss

Always squeeze and hold your pelvic floor muscles before you sneeze, cough or lift.
Don’t go to the toilet ‘just in case’ – this trains your bladder to want to empty more often.
Today i want to let you know about how to remain fit during pregnancy many of couples don't put much focus on doing it right i found some information and want to share this you have to Empty your bladder completely when you go to the toilet. Avoid constipation by drinking plenty of fluids (preferably water) and fibre-rich foods. Don’t lift heavy loads too often. Don’t do bouncing exercises. When sitting on the toilet, lean forward. Your knees should be slightly higher than your hips (you could use a small stool or step to rest your feet on). Rest your elbows on your knees or thighs so that your back is straight. Gently bulge your abdomen. Relax your pelvic floor and avoid pushing.
Hey there! Thank you so much dorry for sharing this information with everyone. Many people need to read this to avoid complications during their pregnancy. There are many other ways to stay fit, Like yoga, jogging, walking or any other aerobic exercise that helps you beat stress. Drink as much water as possible, 2+ liters a day. But listen to your body, because every human is different, Somethings may work for someone else, but not for you, It's normal. Don't push yourself too much, because it will affect the baby or you.
Hi Dory! thanks for sharing such valuable and important information for all the pregnant moms to be. I wish if I could be one of them, I don't understand how to express myself. I just visited this thread in the hope to enjoy others peoples life, and see how they are enjoying what i cannot. I have been TTC from past 10 years, now I kind of have up hope of becoming mother, but recently I have read many success stories of surrogacy. and mostly people are talking about doing it from Ukraine. Kindly suggest me shall i do it? is it safe? thanks
Hey there. How are you? Its quite an informative post.
It will be very helping for the pregnant ladies.
Being pregnant is an out of the world experience. People who can feel this are lucky ones. I wish to be one of them.
Me and my DH are ttc for more than three months. No good news yet. But I wish and hope to be one of them soon.
Need your wishes.
TIA.
Stay blessed.
Keeping posting more stuff like this.
Much love.
Hi Dorry. How are you, dear? I am glad to see this post. How I can thank you enough! It's such a valueable information. I was about to search for some mutual points. I am in final year of Bsc Food Science and Human Nutrition. I needed this information for my final year thesis. Btw there are many others way to stay fit. Right? What would you say about gym? I am thinking to start gym next week. Please suggest something. Keep posting such useful information. I wish you all the best.

Well, yeah! Some of your points are really relatable! Thanks for sharing such an informative post here. I'm really relieved that my nutritionist has given me a good diet plan. Anyway! Thanks again. Please, keep sharing stuff like that!
Sign in to follow this topic