Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

weight gain bringing me down Lock Rss

Hey everyone, I am 11 weeks pregnant with my second child and I feel like my weight has gotten out of control. I’ve only gained 3kg but it feels and looks a lot more. Up until this week I’ve had horrible morning sickness and a gross taste in my mouth constantly and would have to eat a lot of toast, weetbix etc. generally I am very healthy and exercise everyday. With my first pregnancy I only gained 15kg overall and lost it within a few months easy. I know I shouldn’t care about weight gain but it is bringing me down because I’m afraid I’m going to be an unhealthy weight despite eating healthy and constantly exercising all because I was unwell the first few weeks.

Is this weight gain normal for baby number two?
I feel that I have got bigger and faster with my second pregnancy, but it’s completely normal. I’m 17 weeks now and have put on 4kgs already. Wee bit upsetting but it should slow down. Just remember as long as you’re being healthy and exercising it’s all just part of pregnancy and we just want a healthy baby at the end of it.
GRB wrote:
I feel that I have got bigger and faster with my second pregnancy, but it’s completely normal. I’m 17 weeks now and have put on 4kgs already. Wee bit upsetting but it should slow down. Just remember as long as you’re being healthy and exercising it’s all just part of pregnancy and we just want a healthy baby at the end of it.

I agree with you.
Sign in to follow this topic