Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Catching ur wee!!!!!!! Rss

Ok ladies, who 'dribbles' on the cup when they are trying to catch their wee?
For the doctor that is..not for fun! I dont wanna know if u do it for fun!

It is just that my doc said to me today 'catch ur mid-stream urine please' and I walked out and mumbled 'easier said then done' and when I can back He just said it is definately much easier for men LOL!

Has anyone got any neat tricks...I find when I lean forward to catch it..it MOVES! LOL and I end up cleaning the cup etc. I really do not like doing it...I almost had it down packed nearing the end of my pregnancy with Joel but now I have lost the knack of catching my WEE! haha!

Sorry this is so disgusting but I am bored and in a real weird mood!!!!!!!!!!!

DS-20.05.05 & DD-23.11.07

Well my doc gives me a kidney dish - obviously doesn't trust my aim.

When I know in advance he gives me the little cup to just bring it from home and then I do it into an icecream container and tip it in!

I was working last time I was preg and having to go to work with a little cup of wee in my handbag was pretty gross!

DS 22 months DD 9 Oct 07

Hi,

I just had a great big laugh about this post!!!! How right you are- it is HARD to catch your wee midstream- while pregnant - with a bladder with a mind of its own- without dripping some on the outside of the specimen jar.

When I was pregnant I suffered the same problem- so I always just wiped the jar off and then wrapped it in some of the paper towel that is in the toilet for hand drying. That way at least when I give it to the doc I didn't feel so bad.

This topic is not disgusting- it is just not talked about because it is seen to be gross. I think you just have to laugh when you experience these things.....it's only a bit of wee. I have a 4week old bub that pooed all over me mid-nappy change!!! Happened to me last week- it was sooooo funny yet gross at the same time- I literally had poo from my waist to my feet!!! I have told various friends who think I am sooo weird because I laugh at having this happen.

I think pregnancy and motherhood makes us view bodily functions and fluids in a whole new way!!!

Take care- and good luck with improving your aim
Teags,
Just wondering where you got your pregnancy diary from?? I'm intrested in getting one but don't know where to look...
Sign in to follow this topic