Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

moody!! Rss

happy 2004 all, i am 25wks pregnant, 1st timer. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to cope with moods. My moods are all over the place.

Bris, Bubby Breannah 22.04.04 n Patrick 17.01.06

Hi, my name is Sam & I'm 23weeks. This is my 3rd & I still don't know how to handle my moods! I'm lucky my husband is a very understanding man because I can be horrible. Other times I'll cry at the stupidest things. I'm sorry I don't have any helpful suggestions, but I'd love to hear some too if anyone has any. Other than that, I'm always happy to have a chat with you when things get a bit too much!

Sam, mum to 3 girls,brisbane

Hiya Miricals, we have a lil girl Caitlin and i'm due again in May 04. I'm not sure how you could deal with your moods everyone has them. My hubby just tries to be understanding hehe as i can go from super nice to super b**ch and then we have the cries oh dear what we have to go through. My advice go with the flow if you feel like crying then do so and if you become the big headed monster so be it just make sure the people you love know what you are going through this will help them to understand you more. Hope this helps.:|

Caitlin 19mths, Kiani 4mths.

Hi,

I too was moody with both my pregnancies (I have a 3 year old and a nine month old).

I actually found I was moodier second time round - sorry.

There's not a whole lot you can do about it as the hormones just take over (as you would know). All you can do is apologise if you've said/done something you wished you hadn't - when a "mood" takes over. Sometimes easier said than done, I know. Blame it on those hormones.

Best of luck.

D

mum-2 girls, 9mths & 3y.o.

Hi miracles,

I am pregnant with baby number 2, I have a 12 month old daughter and find that my temper is much shorter and I get cranky easily. We all have moods and there is no real way to control them. Just make sure that those close to you understand and remember to appologise for those times you do go off. Short and simple... avoid things that set you off, if you know what they are. Try to relax and stay calm.

Michelle smile
gday there, I am 25wks, 1st timer and for the first 3mths I was disgusting, I couldn't handle it, no matter what I tryed I was just this ogre from outa space my husband nearly left me several times, we stuck it out and now I am 6mths and all ok we laugh about it now but I really was a monster, calming exercises and I also literally stepped back and relooked at situations, sometimes I just had to go away for the weekend and take my time, I just had to let my body adjust naturally no rushing for me, I am happy to say my husband and I are more than ever in happiness and no yelling, but cuddles and time out worked for me, absence makes the heart grow fonder and weaker,

nearly there

my daughter is 2 i still suffer mood swings its cuz of my depression. while i was preggas it was bad. its a thing u need toget used to. joys of pregnancy!!!!!

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Why Women Cry...

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Sign in to follow this topic