Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

head aches Lock Rss

I have some major head aches. i ahve had them in spurts the whole wya thur this pregnancy and i dont remebe rgetting them so often or so bad last two times. They pound when i first wake up and if i walk up stairs or chase a toddler or something strenuous./ I am off to the doc this arvo but its very painful. it now just feels like sinusitis. anyoine else ever ha dthis? its only on one mside of my head too, right in the temple and eyebrow and it hurts donw my neck at times.

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

I have the opposite. Normally I experience a lot of headaches and migraines, but when pregnant, they are rare.

Are you keeping hydrated? That can often cause headaches and can be a problem with pregnancy. Also, if the bub is squashing your diaphram or pushing into your lungs a bit, you may not be receiving the oxygen you normally get??? Just some ideas.

Do you know that there are some painkillers that are safe to take during pregnancy. Please ask your dr about it when you see him, but my obstitrician has said that panedine and mercyndol are fine, but to halve the maximum daily dose. I know there are others also. I hope that helps.

hey thanks. i went to the do and she said its prob a mixture of high bp, low iron, tiredness and then she discoovered i have an ear infection so she gave me some anti biotics and some panadeine but i can only take that at night cause it makes me sleepy so i am still in pain during the day. Its getting worse i htink. hope the antibiotcs help soon.

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Sign in to follow this topic