Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

presure pain Lock Rss

im 28 weeks preg with my third baby i have been having real bad pressure pain and was wondering why so early the doc not sure if its a sign i might go early or not can any one help me and my baby allready had problems and its not good for me to go early

mum to 3

Hi Tracie,
Where is this presure pain?
I get really sharp pain on my pubic bone & my Ob/Gyn said it is the baby putting preasure on my pubic bone & said something about it seperating (i think he said its called 'symphysis pubis'or something like that anyway)sometimes it feels like it gonna crack & is really painful he has refered me to a physio so they can give me some ways to ease it.He said it should go once i had the baby so still got 11 weeks of pain sad he didn't say i would go early though & i never had this problem with my first pregnancy.
Anyway let me know how you go smile

ME25, DF28, DD 4, DS18 months

Hi Tracie,
Just wanted to know how the pressure pain is going,
mines really bad at the moment i could scream!
Talk soon smile

ME25, DF28, DD 4, DS18 months

Hi I had really bad pressure pain with my last (also my 3rd) too. My OB thought I might go early but bub didn't and was born on her due date! Any longer and I think I would have pulled her out myself...lol.

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic