Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Elevit shortage? Lock Rss

I was wondering if there was anyone else who is unable to find Elevit at the moment. I have been unable to find it anywhere. Apparently there is a shortage and the pharmacies I have been to have told me they haven't had it in stock for months. I took it during my first pregnancy and it eased the morning sickness and tiredness so I really want to take it again. The Balckmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding just isn't the same! If there is anyone on the Gold Coast who knows where there is some in stock, could you please let me know!
Thanks,
Naomi

My babies are all grown up sad

Hi Naomi,
I too found it hard to get somwtimes.
But when I did I bought it in bulk, I have 2 boxes left but am just about to stop breastfeeding so wont need them.
Not sure what the rules are though on medications in someone elses possesion. whether anyone else can use them. They are full packs and havent been touched.

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

It is in short supply so buy up when and if you can!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Naomi I work at Amcal at Ashmore Plaza on the Gold Coast and last count Saturday we had about a dozen left in stock. You can give them a call to get them to put some aside for you if you want. The number is 5539 1134. I stock up as soon as they come in stock so that I know I will never run out.

Trudie xx

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Hi,
Just to help you out and find a supplier for Elevit.

Cut and paste this link to a new window
Elevit is available online at:

http://www.homepharmacy.com.au/products/products_list.cfm?keywords=Elevit

Good luck.
Michelle K

mum to be, SA, 30-10-05

Hi,
I had that problem with my first pregnancy. You can buy it online - http://www.pharmacydirect.com.au They also sell the box of 100 tablets - much more economical and even harder to find! Delivery is quick and reasonably priced.

Hope that helps.
Jodie

Sign in to follow this topic