Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Age Gaps Lock Rss

I was reading a thread below about how long of an age gap between babies and it read 30 years etc etc and I was interested in hearing from the other side and how close together some people have had their babies.

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

My first two babies are 25 months apart and my next will will make an 18 month gap. I will have 3 under 3 years 8 months. Heaps of people have babies closer than this though.

I once met a woman whose babies were 9 months apart (her second was born 10 weeks early). My GP's kids are 10 months apart - He tells me "Do as I say, not as I do".

Hayley, NSW, Liam 07/02, Beth 09/04, Nate 03/06

hi,
my nephew and niece are 14mths apart. i knew my brother and s-i-l wanted more kids, but i dont think they expected it to be this close together! lol now they have 3 under 4.

Amina, mum of 3 boys 06/03, 03/05, 06/08

Hi Amanda,
I have a 23month gap between my first two and I am currently pregnant with my third and there will be a 20month gap between number 2 and 3. So i will have 3 under 3 1/2.
Geez, I am getting tired just thinking about it!!
Kath

Kathryn - Zack-4, Toby-2 & Molly 1

i'm pregnant with my fourth, when it's born i will have had four in two years two months. Not actually all that hard to cope with now (when the twins were newborn though-utterly insane.) I'd recommend doing it this way, we're very busy but our house is always full of laughter and playing.

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Hi gals smile
We have 21 mths between 1st & 2nd, and then 8 years between 2nd & 3rd.

Tina, mum to Jake, Tylah & Jayden smile

Sign in to follow this topic