Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Toey toey toey Lock Rss

God i have been SO horny these last few months. I know im having a boy... and heard that a boys increase your libido... but my God... my Man is the one rolling over saying he's too tired or has a headache lmao!

We have sex almost every day, sometimes twice! i just cant get enough of it!

I think my boy is going to grow up very horny.... lol...

ANyone else getting toey?

Harley's Mum - April 2006

*sigh* i WISH! i am very jealous of ur libido!!! right from the begining of my pregnancy (i am now 36 weeks) i have gone right off sex! i think i have only done it 4 times in all this time!!! my poor hubby! but he is very understanding! i was really looking forward to the 2nd trimester to get that big burst of horny-ness but sadly it never came sad so enjoy! and tell ur man to take advantage cos after bubs is born u might not feel like it for a while! lol
Mel

Mel, 22, NSW, Ava born 28th April 2006

Hey there.
I can agree with you on that one but the weird thing is i'm only 9weeks and all i can do is think about it, my partner oftenly goes to bed about half an hour earlier coz he knows i won't it! And the whole family is hoping we have a boy because all the other grandchildren are girls. I'm the last hope so lots of pressure! what do u reckon do u think i'll have a boy??

I had a girl and could take or leave sex, it didn't interest me. The strange feeling is, its not your man and he still turns you on but the thought of it is all too much effort lol. I was lucky hubby was sooo understanding

Sam,NSW,Elise 7/9/05

Hi Equinny,
Well i must be abnormal LOL I want it all the time but my partner doesnt ! So dam frustrating:( I am having a girl & if i had my way it would be day & night :)I have a very high libido.I have 2 boys &1 girl but my libido is high whilest pregnant,am i weird ? LOL The sex of the child didnt change my libido sorry.But i do envy you lol.
Take care & chat soon xoxoxo

Deb QLD mum of 4 Emelia Grace 6/5/06

Sign in to follow this topic