Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

I fell sick after sex! Lock Rss

Hi Everyone!
Im 28 weeks pregnant and since about 15wks i cant stand having sex! Its not that i dont want to, but i never fel in the mood! And when my fiance nad i do have sex i cant stop wishing for it to end so its over and done with! i know it sounds really bad but no matter how hard i try i cant seem to enjoy it! and by the end of it ive got to rush off and pee, and i feel really sick... like im going to throw up! ive had no morning sickness at all, but i always feel sick after sex!
am i the nly one or has anyone else gone off sex too?

help!
hi jasmyn,

you're not alone! i've gone off sex as well, and as i get bigger it gets more uncomfortable, sometimes even painful. i haven't felt sick though, but maybe that will come, as i'm only 26 wks!

Amy & daughters Jada 10/07/06, Alana 07/04/08

IM CURRENTLY 28 WEEKS 2 WITH MY 2ND BABY I WENT TOTALLY OFF SEX IN BOTH PREGNANCYS ND HAVE BEEN ALL THE WAY THROUGH . MY PARTNER HATES THE FACT ND KEEPS HOUNDING ME FOR IT SO IN THE END I GIVE IN BUT I JUST LAY THERE ND CAN'T GET INTO IT AFTER WOODS I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATH ROOM ND HAVA SHOWER I FEEL SICK NE TIME HE WANTS IT NE HE JUST DOESNT GIVE IN BUT I CANT EVEN STAND HIM TOUCHING ME SEXUALLY AT ALL ND HALF THE TIME I GIVE HIM ORAL WHICH ALSO MAKES ME FEEL SICK JUST SO HE CAN'T TOUCH ME . BUT THEN AFTER MY FIRST BABY WAS BORN THATS ALL I WANTED TO DO ND HE COULDNT KEEP UP SO I DANO ! FIRST HE WINGES THAT HE DOESNT GET NE THEN HE WINGES THAT I WANT IT TOO MUCH ! NE WAY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BABY MWAH SAM
P.S ND I FOUND A LOT OF PEOPLE GO OFF SEX DURING PREGNANCY NE WAY

MUM TO RJ 28 10 03 & EJ 23 07 06

Sign in to follow this topic