Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Pregnancy & Relationships
  5. Dreams and Nesting - might seem like a dumb question sorry!!!

Dreams and Nesting - might seem like a dumb question sorry!!! Lock Rss

Hi All,

How is everyone? I have a question, last night I had a dream I was in my own house (I live with my parents at the moment and my mother is a cleaning fanatic - all I do is hang washing out, empty and stack dishwasher - I know its very lazy but she does everything).
Anyways in my dream I was washing the floors, scrubbing the oven, and cooker and getting right into the cleaning (Nesting I think). And so my question is because I am not getting a chance to do all that in reality could my dreams be telling me its nearly time?
I have 5 weeks and 5 days to go.

Can anyone help?

Emma

Emma, WA (Madyson Paige Elizabeth Born 9/6/06)

i dont have much experience in this, but maybe it could be you worrying about getting ready to have your baby and getting organised?

or the other thing we all dread, your turning into your mum!!! hehe...sorry i know its serious but i wanted you to smile.

I am only 15 weeks into my pregnancy but i have had similar dreams like this about cleaning and i have woke up thinking about what i need to do to get organised for when baby eventually gets here...thats just me but i hope it might help.

If there is somethin you havent got organised, like a pram or a car seat, maybe that is whats plauging your thoughts and making you dream like that. or maybe im just nuts!!

i hope i have helped, made some sense and not made it worse for you!!!

good luck with the bubba!!!
Sign in to follow this topic