Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How long between babie's Lock Rss

Hi ladys,
Just woundering how many years or months are bewteen ur kids, and how many do you have ...
eg 4 kids 2 years a parts or how long ?

Hi ladys,
Just woundering how many years or months are bewteen ur kids, and how many do you have ...

Hi,
there will be 22 months between my two ( due anytime now -39weeks) roll eyes
I have a little girl who will be nearly 4 when this one comes along, but it took a while to fall with this one and the original plan was to have
2-3 years between them, but it's not to be. I am happy with the gap that we will have now as I think she understands whats going on a lot more and can get involved with helping me "Look after" the baby.

Hi ladys,

hello, i have three children and there is a gap of 2years and 1month between the first and second then there is a gap of 3years and 4months between the 2nd and third, i am now unexpectantly pregnant again and there will be an age gap of 22months between the third and fourth. i have found the age gap between the second and third the easiest so dont know how im going to go this time round! why do you ask? are you pleanning on more? and what will be the best age gap? i hope this all made sense.lol!
I have 2 girls, 18 months apart. We're NOT having anymore! LOL

I have 2 kids 10.5 months apart... well they will be once she is born..

And I DON'T recommend it, i've had SO many problems with my body and now for the last 4 weeks till she's delivered i'm bed ridden sad

Counting down the days

I will have 21mths when bub #2 arrives.

My sister has huge gaps

5 1/2 yrs between DS & DD1, then 4 1/2 yrs between DD1 & DD2.
She loved this gap, as the kids were old enough to help, understand and amuse themselves when she was busy feeding the baby and when baby was sleeping she could spend time with the older bubs.

I think my gap will be hard to start with, but as the kids get older it will be easier they will be able to play with each other. My sisters 3 are at completely different stages & don't really play together at all, so she is always doing stuff to amuse them

hello, i have three children and there is a gap of 2years and 1month between the first and second then there is a gap of 3years and 4months between the 2nd and third, i am now unexpectantly pregnant again and there will be an age gap of 22months between the third and fourth. i have found the age gap between the second and third the easiest so dont know how im going to go this time round! why do you ask? are you pleanning on more? and what will be the best age gap? i hope this all made sense.lol!

lol yeah I wanna another but not for 3 years! i have summeer and Jack and there is 18 months between them both =) i loved the age Gap... but more interested in the two to the third and how long people normallly wait =) lol Lovly to here From you !!

Hi there I have 3 children and one due Aug 17. My DS1 and DD are exactly 11 months apart and born in same year lol, my DD and DS2 are 21 months apart and DS2 will be 21 months older than DS3 due Aug.

I will say that the easiest time for me was the first two as both were babies and not as much demand as toddlers...in saying that I have them all at home and will do until next year so 4 under 5 is a little crazy but will enjoy growing up with them and them all growing together.

There are pros and cons to any gap big or small i believe. None of us ever learn from the first one ahahaha xx

Ari, QLD

My first was born in 1997, second in 2005, third in 2007, fourth in 2009 and fifth is due in a month. So a big gap and then just keeps getting smaller and smaller lol

Sorry i've only got the one for now (REALLY clucky for another already though!) I just wanted to jump in say to mummyshay1980, i LOVE the names of your 4 girls (and girl to be!), they are gorgeous, and go together so well. Well done! smile
I have 3 kids- soon to be 4 and I have 15months between #1 & #2, 21 months between #2 & #3 and I will have a 21month gap between my last one and this one.

Sign in to follow this topic