Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Amazing sex in the early stages Rss

So I have read HEAPS of people saying they have no libido when they are pregnant but are there any people out there who are the opposite ?? I have only been back home with my partner for 2 days(i was away for 2.5wks) and we have had sex 5 times in those 2 days and WOW! dont want to go into too much detail or give tmi but each time has been mind blowing, much more so than normal.

Sorry if this is tmi just wondering if this is normal pregnancy hormones that are causing it to feel so good and do others experience this ?!
LOL smile good on you !! GO GIRL!!

Im the same - when I am preggo I go nuts for it!! I want it all the time - morning, noon and night!! My partner cant keep up!! And usually its AMAZING!! See there are good sides to being preggo tongue

Good luck with the practice of the baby making !! Its so much fun

Me too!

I sort of dont want my pregnancy to end because the O's have been so AMAZING laugh

Me too!

I sort of dont want my pregnancy to end because the O's have been so AMAZING laugh

grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha happy to hear im not the only one smile I really hope it lasts throughout the pregnancy lol or at least for awhile grin
Sign in to follow this topic