Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Pregnancy & Relationships
  5. Putting the ultrasounds on facebook INSENSITIVE?

Putting the ultrasounds on facebook INSENSITIVE? Lock Rss

But you have a photo of him on here? Thats even less private than facebook!!! blink

Do I? How do you know if thats my kid?? None of the info i give on here about myself is real. You are right, this IS a public site, alas why i dont offer any personal info. And that photo is a cute photo i found in an on-line mag smile Just like others put random pics up here. Same with the wedding shot. A cool one i found in a magazine. I dont no any of you so why would i put private stuff up on here?
OK people I think your missing the main point here.........

FACEBOOK SUCKS

LOL tongue

Do I? How do you know if thats my kid?? None of the info i give on here about myself is real. You are right, this IS a public site, alas why i dont offer any personal info. And that photo is a cute photo i found in an on-line mag smile Just like others put random pics up here. Same with the wedding shot. A cool one i found in a magazine. I dont no any of you so why would i put private stuff up on here?

One would automatically presume that the photo is of your child. Thats a natural assumption.

Aren't you being unfair to someone else then by putting a photo of THEIR child up on your profile here on Huggs? I know if I came across a photo of one of my children on someone elses profile, I would presume they are trying to pass him/her off as their own. Just an observation. smile

One would automatically presume that the photo is of your child. Thats a natural assumption.

Aren't you being unfair to someone else then by putting a photo of THEIR child up on your profile here on Huggs? I know if I came across a photo of one of my children on someone elses profile, I would presume they are trying to pass him/her off as their own. Just an observation. smile

I dont really care. I got the pic from a magazine but if it makes your feel better i will change it smile

And really arn't you making my point for me? This is why i DONT put any pics on ANY internet site! as much as you think you info and pics are safe, they're not! Anyone can take any pic you put on there if they know what they are doing.

I dont really care. I got the pic from a magazine but if it makes your feel better i will change it smile

Are you sure that is not your son? In your profile, a member says your son is cute, and where did you get his shirt from? You replied Target. So, why wouldn't you reply then, it was actually not your son, just a cut out from a mag???

Eve75

Are you sure that is not your son? In your profile, a member says your son is cute, and where did you get his shirt from? You replied Target. So, why wouldn't you reply then, it was actually not your son, just a cut out from a mag???

You know what Eve. I firstly replied to the OP, NOT you. So please, can you take your comments directed at me and put them where the sun dont shine. Because I for one couldn't care less about your opinions, advise or judgement. So in future, if you feel like replying to one of my comments, DONT!

You know what Eve. I firstly replied to the OP, NOT you. So please, can you take your comments directed at me and put them where the sun dont shine. Because I for one couldn't care less about your opinions, advise or judgement. So in future, if you feel like replying to one of my comments, DONT!

No need to get angry as you have been caught out in a lie. If it wasn't your son, you would have just said you didn't know where the shirt was from, or you would have said it's not your son, just a mag cut out. You know you look silly now, as you don't 'allow' your hubby to put up pics on fb, but another member noticed that you do on this site, so your way of defence is to be nasty.

Eve75

I've never seen a post from this person that wasn't being critical of someone elses post. Pretty sad and bitter really.

No need to get angry as you have been caught out in a lie. If it wasn't your son, you would have just said you didn't know where the shirt was from, or you would have said it's not your son, just a mag cut out. You know you look silly now, as you don't 'allow' your hubby to put up pics on fb, but another member noticed that you do on this site, so your way of defence is to be nasty.

Obviously you cant read so i will say it again. DONT REPLY TO MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont need to justify myself to you or anyone else. But just to put the shame back on you, i got the pic from a target catalogue. Happy now?? Silly cow.

Obviously you cant read so i will say it again. DONT REPLY TO MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont need to justify myself to you or anyone else. But just to put the shame back on you, i got the pic from a target catalogue. Happy now?? Silly cow.
And to Bubblegut - your user name is NOT Eve75. I wasn't talking to you.

My apologies to you

EEEKKKK smile

EEEKKKK smile

HAhaha it's all ok
Sign in to follow this topic