Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Could I be pregnant? Lock Rss

Hi,

I do not want to sound like a complete idiot but I never knew I was preganat with my first. I am late, really late. Almost 2 weeks now. When I had my last period I had just ran out of the pill. & I could only get in to see my doctor a month later (today at 1.45pm) So for the last month my partner and I have for the most part used a condom. (there were 2 times that it didnt happen) Now I am extremely worried I am pregnant. I have taken a home preganacy test and it comes back negative. I just not sure what to think. I didnt show any hormones in my last pregancy until 33weeks so even if I get a blood test done it may not show up. Does it sound like I am pregnant? I know other things can affect your period but mine has never ever missed a beat.
Next question, Will it hurt the baby (if Im pregnant) to keep taking the pill?
Also. If I am pregant that means my son will be 19months when the babies born. Is that a good gap? My partner and I were trying to wait until he was 12 months to try again.

Thank you for realling. I am kind of stressing out and I have no-one to talk to
Get your doctor to check you over and have a test done there. You could be late because of not being on the pill. I would ask you doctor too if the pill can affect the baby. I had fallen pregnant on the pill by the time i had found out i was 10 weeks pregnant and my wee girl was fine and had no problems.
Good luck smile

Hi,

I do not want to sound like a complete idiot but I never knew I was preganat with my first. I am late, really late. Almost 2 weeks now. When I had my last period I had just ran out of the pill. & I could only get in to see my doctor a month later (today at 1.45pm) So for the last month my partner and I have for the most part used a condom. (there were 2 times that it didnt happen) Now I am extremely worried I am pregnant. I have taken a home preganacy test and it comes back negative. I just not sure what to think. I didnt show any hormones in my last pregancy until 33weeks so even if I get a blood test done it may not show up. Does it sound like I am pregnant? I know other things can affect your period but mine has never ever missed a beat.
Next question, Will it hurt the baby (if Im pregnant) to keep taking the pill?
Also. If I am pregant that means my son will be 19months when the babies born. Is that a good gap? My partner and I were trying to wait until he was 12 months to try again.

Thank you for realling. I am kind of stressing out and I have no-one to talk to

I would ask for a scan then sweetie if HCG doesn't show up for u. Nd no, do not take the pill until u no 100% that u r not pregnant.

Good luck Xxxx
Hi,
I'm not sure about the pill part as to if it/how it affects bubby but i do have 16mths between my 2 kids. I love it, it is very full on but they just love each other & you are already still in the swing of nappies, bottles etc so you already know what you are in for. When the 2nd one comes along it is just a blur. My baby boys 16mths has flown by.
If you are pregnant just think of it as it was meant to be.
Sign in to follow this topic