Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Conception Rss

y last period was April 15 my cycle only lasts 5 days . I had sex on April 27 and he did cum in me. I had sex with another partner April 29 and he came in my also but according to the calendar I’m about 5 weeks and 3 days . I find It impossible that I’m pregnant with the second mate which is The 29 i wouldn’t be that far along because sperm lasts for up to 3 days. Could it be possible i got pregnant on the 27 .
DeleteEd
If you use the average midpoint of ovulating on calendar day 14 and your cycle started April 15th, then your ovulation day is roughly the 29th April. Sperm can live for up to 5 days in a fertile environment, the two days prior to ovulation plus ovulation day are your most fertile- so the 27th, 28th and 29th April. That means both dates are equally likely. The only way you’ll be able to tell is DNA testing. That’s a really hard situation, but these things happen! Please make sure if you need support and can’t speak to family or friends that you reach out for counselling or even to a helpline. Doctors and maternity services are also great for helping you find someone to talk to if you need smile
Good luck x
Hi, All! What I wanna say is that women with only one fallopian tube are not condemned to infertility! There is more than one way to increase fertility with only one fallopian tube and conceive. You can lack one fallopian tube due to various reasons, or have it blocked. But it is not necessary to have them both in order to conceive. Practically, having only one fallopian tube reduces your chances of getting pregnant by 50%. But technically there are ways to improve it. However before you attempt to get pregnant, tests should be done. They will show if there are any damages at the other fallopian tube. If one fallopian tube is missing or is blocked, but the other one is healthy and well-functioning, pregnancy is likely to occur naturally. If the remaining tube is also affected, more dramatic approaches will be taken. Some of these are artificial insemination and IVF. Also fertility drugs and supplements can be taken. These synthetic or natural fertility boosters can provide the kick start necessary to ovulate successfully. This is always worthy to exhaust all the possible options before moving onto IVF/egg donation etc. But we're truly lucky to have all those nowadays.
I love my wife very much and I have great sex with her. But there was a moment in my life when I almost lost my erection. I thought that life was over and even half a year was depressed. But then a miracle happened, I found a cool site that helped solve my problem, here it is: https://www.imedix.com/drugs/erectile-dysfuncti.... And now we are waiting for the child, though it is not accurate. One test shows two bars, and the second one.
The fact is that my daughter was born deeply premature (at 23 weeks). We had a weight of only 620 grams. My daughter was immediately connected to mechanical ventilation. She herself could not breathe. The whole deplorable situation was aggravated by the fact that the arterial duct was dilated. Those. the blood that was supposed to pass the lungs every time was thrown in large quantities there.

After 12 days of life, it was urgent to do the most complicated operation for a child who by that time weighed 540 grams
The fact is that my daughter was born deeply premature (at 23 weeks). We had a weight of only 620 grams. My daughter was immediately connected to mechanical ventilation. She herself could not breathe. The whole deplorable situation was aggravated by the fact that the arterial duct was dilated. Those. the blood that was supposed to pass the lungs every time was thrown in large quantities there.

After 12 days of life, it was urgent to do the most complicated operation for a child who by that time weighed 540 grams
At the hospital, I was told that I need to buy Aurogra 100 mg https://edpillsmen.com/aurogra-100mg/
for my daughter! I was shocked for a couple of seconds! But after all the clarifications, I understood everything. And I just had no right not to believe the man who saved one of my daughters!

It turns out that the very substance that I spoke about earlier - SILDENAFIL CITRATE, with some problems with the lungs and heart, has a therapeutic effect on them.

For the lungs: We had pulmonary hypertension.

Action: Due to the vasodilating effect, sildenafil reduces the pressure in the pulmonary artery.
hello
If you use the average midpoint of ovulating on calendar day 14 and your cycle started April 15th, then your ovulation day is roughly the 29th April. Sperm can live for up to 5 days in a fertile environment, the two days prior to ovulation plus ovulation day are your most fertile- so the 27th, 28th and 29th April. That means both dates are equally likely. The only way you’ll be able to tell is DNA testing. That’s a really hard situation, but these things happen!

Best wishes, World Center of Baby
https://www.worldcenterofbaby.com

Sign in to follow this topic