Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

much needed advice Rss

Hello hope everyone had a good xmas.
My drama is i have three year old boy and a 3 month old boy, i have just today discovered via a home test i am pregnant again---------This is not something i wanted at all, and i feel so silly because i knew how easy it could be to fall pregnant again!
i have only had sex twice since the birth on one occasion the condom broke, i am not at my wits end and feel so confused.
My partner is very sympathetic, but this just doesnt help i know its a decision we both can make but to be true at the end of the day its up to me and i am trying to just hope that test was wrong but it explains why i have been unwell for a couple of weeks!

i just feel so lost emotionaly, as i know i couldnt cope.

cathy vic 3 and 4 month old

Hi Carlie,
I wanted to write to you as it seems as though you are terribly worried. It sounds as though you have a very supportive partner & that is fantastic. Remember that at the end of the day although it is ultimately your decision, it is also his baby & you will both have to live & deal with the decision you make. Try to make the decision together. Perhaps you might be able to visit your GP or M&CH nurse together to discuss options & where to from here. I really feel for you & the decision you have to make. Only you & your partner truly know what is best for you. Best wishes & thinking of you,
anniesmum
omg carlie, i dont envy you. i wish you luck and strength as u travel this path.

just make sure whatever u chose to do, it's something that u can live with for life. and remember that we all support u smile

sahm to 5 midgit circus freaks

Hi Carlie,
I haven't been on here in a while, and saw your post. I feel for you as well.
I was wondering if you mind me asking what you decided to do (if the test was right)?
I hope everything is ok.

SA, Girl 08/01/97, DD 10/08/04

Sign in to follow this topic