Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Our Unplanned Pregancy Lock Rss

So, here I am expecting baby number 3, very unexpectedly.

I'm 25 years old, married, with 2 beautiful children and am a full-time stay at home mum.

I am due 20 March 2006.

I am still breastfeeding number two who is turning one in a couple of weeks. Although I hope to have that over and done with by 16/18 weeks pregnant. I love feeding but not so much that I could ever tandam feed.

I just want to share my pregnancy with people as this will be the last time I will experience all these amazing things.

Hayley, NSW, Liam 07/02, Beth 09/04, Nate 03/06

Hi Hayley

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Do you feel a little sad that this is your last time? We are going to start trying for our third in December. It will be our last and I am already sad about it!

You will have a nice gap between your two younger ones. You sound a little like me about this time last year! I was finishing breastfeeding my first and pregnant with my second one who was born in March this year. I love breastfeeding and felt sad and somewhat guilty (not sure why) for stopping when I did however it was on doctor's advice.

I am 27, married and a stay at home mum. What state do you live in? If you are looking to chat I pop into this site everyday and am always keen to chat to someone.

How has your pregnancy been so far?

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

12 weeks

We made it to 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am booked in for a nucal translucancy ultrasound at 13weeks 2days and am really keen to see how our baby is growing. I try not to worry myself too much about the results of the test as it is mainly for peace of mind although I don't want to become complacent. With my previous two the risk was 1/9000 and 1/10000 so I will remain positive.

We have already told everyone about the pregnacy, the first thing people ask is 'Was this planned'?. I have to answer honestly 'NO'. We have a three bedroom house, a low/middle income and we really wern't planning on having anymore children. Two suited us just fine, and I cried my eyes out when a faint line showed up on the home pregnancy test. The next question is often 'But your excited, right?' and once again honestly 'Kind of' I am finding it hard to become overjoyed about being sick and tired, breastfeeding with sore nipples. I am sure that I will love this baby just as much as I love my other two but at the moment I am still adjusting.

For now, I am waiting for this ultrasound and hoping that it will help me bond more with this little being inside of me. I look forward to feeling the amazing glow of happiness I felt as my other babies made themselves felt.

Hayley, NSW, Liam 07/02, Beth 09/04, Nate 03/06

Hi Hayley

My we also have just found out that I am pregnant again for 3 time & very unexpectedly also!
Its not that it wasn't on the books but not for at least another year.
I am also a full time mummy & my oldest is 2 1/2yrs & second is 9 months. I am still breastfeeding 3 times a day but have definitly notices a change in supply & have started to give a top up bottle at night because he was waking very hungry at about 1am & not going back to sleep for about 3hrs!!
Not really sure about my dates yet but will be somewhere from mid april to early may. I've got my first obst app in 2wks & im sure she's going to have heart failure to see me agian so soon!!
My hubby & I have both been feeling a bit strange about this pregnancy so far but I know in the end i'm going to love it just as much as the other two!
Would love to keep in touch my email is
karins@chariot.net.au.

Karin

Karin, SA, 2 boys

Sign in to follow this topic