Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

ultrasounds Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

I am 10 weeks pregnant and waiting for my first ultrasound. I was told by my doctor that this would take place when I was about 12 weeks.
The doctor has referred us to our local hospital for the scan.
The hospital has sent us a letter saying we have been placed on a waiting list and would contact us one month prior to the appointment date. The letter was sent when I was 5-6 weeks.
Should I wait or should I contact the hospital and find out how long I have to wait.
I really just want to see our baby and know that he/she is okay and that I am doing all that I can to have a healthy baby.
I would really appreciate some feedback

Renee, Qld, Mother of 2

The public hospital here doesn't do ultrasounds till 18wk but the private does them at 12wks.

I would ring them to find out when.

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

hey , i really can't believe that you have been put on a waiting list!! i am 32 weeks pregnant and i have had 4 ultrasounds so far and i get in straight away, as soon as the hospital tells me i need an ultra sound i am in the next week,.... i don't know if it's because i go to the hospital for my check ups.

I would be finding out more about it, cause i don't even have my scans at the hospital, i have them at a ultrasound clinic

Jodie

Sign in to follow this topic